Discovery Of Han Annabelle

"Its getting late, I think you should get some rest. You've been given a hell of LOT of information and you need time to digest this." Jungkook stood up and helped me up. I peeked out the window, I didn't even notice when it began to get dark.

"Just so you know Mark is an ASS for what he did to you." I slightly jokingly remarked making Jungkook bursting out laughing. I surprisingly loved the cute bunny like smile he presented me. I think that was the first time I ever seen him laugh and smile like that.

"Thanks Jimin." Jungkook let out a deep sigh. "Come on get yourself to bed." He opened the door of his study for me. I smiled with my cheeks dusting pink.

"Night Jungkook." I walked outside of the door way, bowing slightly.

"None of that formal stuff, you know now that I'm not actually a Prince. Good night Jimin."

"I know, I just want you to know I respect you." After that I walked down the hallway; only two doors down so not much of a walk. I pushed open the door and grabbed the matches that I always have on me; lighting the candles on the wall and dresser.

Once the room was illuminated I changed into my Pj's, which was no shirt and shorts. Looking at my reflection on the dresser a small envelope caught my attention. Sitting on the small wooden chair, I opened the letter again and opened the small draw on my wooden dresser.

Grabbing a familiar small book. Curiously setting the letter and the first page of the book next to each other. "Hmm, the handwriting is slightly different but they sound the same. She uses the same vocabulary."

I put the letter and book down sighing a little. " Could this Belle and Annabelle the same person? I mean Belle is basically Annabelle right? opening the book further, Inside is basically a Memoir only mentioning parts of this Woman's life.

There's one page that made his blood run cold. The writing was rushed, the words that was usually in a lovely cursive style is all over the place; messy and slanted as if she was rushing to get this whole page of writing in.

"Why can't they leave humans alone, its sick! I had to do what I did to survive but now I have to suffer from the consequences. I can no longer stay here in the Castle, No longer stay with my amazing friends however the most upsetting part is I can no longer be with my Son--"

The name of her son is what made my heart jump into my throat when I read his name over and over again.

"Jimin, my handsome little boy. I can no longer watch you grow into the man I hope you become. If you are the one who finds this; always know Mother loves you so much and I am sorry you never got to meet the person who brought you into this cruel world. Always remember when all seems lost there will always be a path for you to take you.

Annabelle"

Closing the book slowly and finally being able to breathe again. Was this real? Is there anyone else who's name is Jimin, I don't think there is. Is this really my mother? What was she talking about, who is They?

So many unanswered questions. The only person who I can ask about this is Dr Kim however I don't think he would just answer them willingly; It taken him years to finally let me know about Jungkook.

Shaking the idea out of my head I placed the book down, something fell from inside. It made a clank sound as it made contact with the wooden desk. Peering at the object I seen it was a small metal ring, picking it up and turning it over I saw it had a engraving on inside of the ring.

HA

Han Annabelle. It must be hers; I can show Jin and see if he reacts to it then I would know if he recognises it. After that I made my way to the luscious bed that has been awaiting for me to rest. Crawling into the sheets and placing my head on the comfy cloud like pillow a sigh left my mouth as my body relaxed.