I'm sorry Tae

With that our Journey started, we can only hope that we all come out of this blood bath.

Its been 4 hours since we left the Castle and began our quest to the North and I'm struggling to keep up with the others. We only stopped to rest only twice during those hours, I'm suppose to be used to walking for long distances however I never been this far in the Ketus wood lands before.

I can tell Areum was struggling as well by the way she was dragging her tired feet against the forest floors. It must be late noon by the way the sun isnt as warm as it was.

"Wouldn't it be better if we Vampires just sped to Hoseok, We could already be there if you humans wasn't so slow." Mark unhelpfully complained, yet again.

"For the last time! We are staying together!" Jackson shouted at Mark. Yep you heard right, Jackson is helping us navigate through these enchanting Woods. Obviously for a price; his freedom.

"No need to shout. Who even let this mother--"

"Enough from both of you" Namjoon, who was steadily pacing in front of me next to Mark, intervened silencing the bickering duo.

Swiftly a warmth brushed against my hand, peering down another but large hand was placed down at the side conveniently right next to mine. Following the arm up to the face of Jungkook.

Trying to take a brisk peek at his astounding face however I wasn't as fast as I would I liked, he caught me again stealing glances at him. Softly smiling he tenderly asked me, "You okay?"

lightly I motioned my head while answering " I'm okay". It come out a little more harsh and breathy than I expected.

"Are you sure? You know if your getting tired you could always get on my back" He kindly offered.

"Its--"

"Hes okay.--" Taehyung interrupted me, putting himself really close next to me. Glaring at Jungkook like hes mad that Jungkook said that. Tae wrapped an arm around my shoulders and gave me a smile as he carried on what he was saying; "Chim is use to long journeys like these, aren't you ChimChim?."

"Doesn't stop him from feeling worn out." Jungkook fired back, grasping my hand shooting back the harsh glare straight back to Tae.

This. Is . so. Awkward. Shaking both their intense grip and freaky stare off. "I'm fine Jungkook, thankyou though--" I removed my gaze from Jungkook and diverted it to Tae. "You didn't have to jump in, I don't need you to answer for me." I wasn't mad at Tae just a little frustrated.

"Okay everyone needs to stop jumping down each other throats" Yoongi demanded, I guess Yoongi is getting a little frustrated too due to the fact quiet Yoongi is actually joining our conversation.

"Whatever." Tae mouthed back and sped walked in front strangely resulting in Yoongi walking off next to Taehyung. That's weird, Yoongi is just staring at Tae not bothering to open his mouth to speak to him. Does Tae realise the way Yoongi is looking at him? It reminds me of the way I catch Jungkook looks at me.

"Why do you two always have to argue?" I asked him quietly, I'm getting quite fed up by there quarrels I don't want to be in the middle of it but how can I let the two people who I care about the most fight?

"He just cant stand me and quite frankly I don't know why but I don't like him either." Jungkook replied simply. I give up.

"Hey Yoongi!--" Namjoon shouted resulting Yoongi and Tae looking back at the Warlocks call. "Don't you think we should camp here for the night." Namjoon almost pleaded, he does look exhausted well that's to be expected he never leaves the Castle.