The Wedding Part 2

It is February 2, 2275 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell's wedding day.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell chooses a Regency wedding dress and a Juliet bridal veil and a bouquet of ivory roses with Jasmine.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell with Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford and Lady Patricia Charlene Neville mound the Howard's carriage and they head towards Norfolk Estate and as the carriage through Norfolk Territory the people start to line the streets to see their future Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lady Charlotte Augusta tells Lady Karissa to stand up in the Howard's coach and Lady Karissa stands and she waves to her future people.

Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lady Patricia Charlene are asked to stand with her and they wave as the coach passes through Norfolk Territory.

Lady Charlotte Augusta exclaims " Lady Karissa. You are a instant hit."

Lady Patricia Charlene agrees with Lady Charlotte Augusta as they accompany Lady Karissa on the way to the chapel at Norfolk Estate.

Finally The Howard's coach arrives at Norfolk Estate and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Frederick William Howard JR step forward and help Lady Charlotte Augusta, Lady Patricia Charlene and Lord Richard William Carey offers his hand to Lady Karissa his hand and he tells her " I was given the honor to escort you up the aisle to Lord Andrew Charles Howard."

Lady Charlotte Augusta walks up the aisle first followed by Lady Patricia Charlene and finally Lord Richard William Carey with Lady Karissa start walking up the aisle towards Lord Andrew Charles is standing with Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William.

The pews are full of aristocrats and dignitaries that have been invited to the wedding.

Lord Andrew watches Lady Karissa walk up the aisle being escorted by Lord Richard William Carey.

Finally Lady Karissa reaches the altar and Lord Richard William Carey places her hand into Lord Andrew Charles Howard's hand and he walks back to where he is sitting with the rest of his family.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard with Lady Patricia Eugenia watch their youngest son finally marry the woman that he loves.

Lord Andrew Charles promises to love, honor and cherish Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann promises to love, honor and cherish Lord Andrew Charles till death do they part.

Lord Andrew Charles places a gold wedding band on Lady Karissa's left ring finger .

" I promise to get to you the most beautiful engagement ring when we become Duke and Duchess." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles is giving permission to finally kiss his bride and he walks over to Lady Karissa and he embraces her and kisses her and says " I will never let you go. I waited for you since I was 15 years old."

" What took you so long Lady Karissa to come into my life." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" You have never read Ecc 3: 1-8 There is a Time for Everything". Lady Karissa explains.

" I never given it any thought but I will." Lord Andrew Charles promises.

Lord Charles Andrew with Lady Patricia watch their youngest son Lord Andrew Charles walk down with Lady Karissa on his arm walk down the aisle and he lifts up their arms in Victory and triumph.

The people gather to see their future Duke and Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory and Lord Andrew Charles announces to the people his first announcement " Lady Karissa and I am having a baby daughter in May and she will be named Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and she will become your future Duchess of Norfolk Territory after Lady Karissa and I.."

The people rejoice with news that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa are preserving Lord Charles Andrew line.

The Howard coach carrying Lord Andrew and Lady Karissa back to Balamoral Manor drives through the streets of Norfolk Territory and the people gather to see Lord Andrew Charles and his bride Lady Karissa head back towards Balmoral Manor.

" Lord Andrew Charles I don't want our children to be haunted by their ancestors and I want us to move out of Norfolk Estate." Lady Karissa asks.

"I don't want Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to be haunted by her deceased ancestors." Lady Karissa explains.

" I want to move into a new manor in Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells him.

" I will start looking for a new manor for us and it will be your free and clear." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

The coach finally arrives at Balmoral Manor and Lord Andrew Charles steps out the coach first and he gives his hand to Lady Karissa to get help her out of the coach.

" Lord Andrew Charles let us make an agreement between us right now that we may both take lovers if we want too and we will space out our children every five years apart." Lady Karissa.

" Should we have children by other people they are a part of our extended family.  I will take care of any children you should have by your mistress and I will take care of my children I have with other men." Lady Karissa explains.

" It shall be as you wish Lady Karissa but I will come to you as your husband." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" I expect nothing less of you." Lady Karissa exclaims.

Lord Andrew Charles escorts Lady Karissa into Balmoral Manor.

Lady Karissa walks toward the bay window of Balmoral Manor and she looks out into the courtyard.