A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I

A New Georgian New Year begins once again at Star Base 12 and Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa who are the Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory gather with their family to bring in the New Year.

They celebrate two New Years - One is The Pagan New Year that begins at sunset on October 30 and ends at the sunset on October 31 and the second is the Georgian New Year that begins at Midnight of January 1.

The Pagan New Year celebrates the Sabbats of the Pagan Wheel and it starts out with Samhain "Gaelic for "Summer Ends", follows with the 12 days of Yuletide that begins on December 20, and ends on January 1, follows by Imbolc, February 1, which is followed by Ostara, which is followed the second most significant Sabbath of Beltane on May 1, followed by Litha on June 21, followed by Lammas on August 1, followed by the final Sabbath of the Pagan year which is Mabon on September 21 which is also The Pagan New Year.

The Pagan Wheel starts again on October 31.

Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa have been happily married for a year and half and they are finally at peace.

Lady Elizabeth travels in with Lord Richard Edward III and 7 year old Lady Karissa from Wessex Territory, Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene travel in from Lancaster Territory, Lady Samhain and Lord David William Jr travel in from Clarence Territory.

Lady Theresa travels in from the Bedford Countryside with Lady Anastasia Christina, Lord Charles Andrew III with his son, Lord Charles Andrew IV travels in from Sussex Territory, Lord Patrick, Lady Pauline with Lady Alexandra, Lord Edward and Lady Autumn Bridget travel from Cambridge and Lady Frederica who is Duchess of York with her mother, Lady Sarah the widow of Lord Charles Andrew JR travels in from York.

Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Karissa are still at home with Lady Karissa.

Lord Frederick William Howard with his wife, Lady Mary with their two sons, Lord Frederick William and Lord William Frederick travel from Gloucester Territory and Lord Thomas William travels from Northumberland Territory to celebrate the New Year of 2302 with Lord Richard and Lady Karissa out at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles has been invited but he declines the offer and spends it out in his manor out at Westminster as he is still hurt over losing Lady Karissa to Lord Richard in 2300.

Lord Andrew Charles promises to travel to Beltane after The New Year but he would rather spend it by himself.

Lord David William Beck, Lady Katherine and Lady Davina travel from Essex to Beltane Manor and when everyone arrives Lady Karissa assigns them their suites.

"Please make yourself at home." Lady Karissa tells them.

Lord Charles Andrew III asks, "What Lord Andrew Charles didn't come?"

"No Lord Charles Andrew III. He declined the invitation I extended to join us for the New Year celebration." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew sees his 7 year old daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann playing with her dolls in the living room with her niece, Lady Karissa Ann and he walks over and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann looks up and says,"Daddy."

"