News From Clarence Territory

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene and her husband, Lord David William Beck JR have been married since June of 2294 and they decided to put off having their children.

Six years later, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene conceives their first child that would be born in October of 2302.

It was both Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene and Lord David William Beck JR  who decided together to put off having their children until they were ready to have their child.

Lady Samhain is Lady Karissa's favorite daughter and she calls her "Little Peacemaker.", but she has received another nickname from Lord David Beck who calls his second cousin Lady Samhain "Pure at Heart."

Blessed are the pure in heart,

for they will see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers,

for they will be called children of God.

Both nicknames were derived from the Sermon on The Mount that Christ delivers in The Gospel to Saint Matthew.

Lady Karissa was brought up with a diverse religious background with a Southern-Baptist Christian mother and a Southern-Methodist Christian father who was also a free-thinker.

Lady Karissa admired many of the central truths taught both in The Old Testament and New Testament along with admiring many of the Women of other faiths such Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of Jesus Christ and Fatimah bint Muhammad the daughter of The Prophet Muhammad and his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid along Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton who was founded the first Parochial School system for young women in the United States in 1806.

Lady Karissa follows the Norse Pagan path and she is a faithful servant to Odin and Freda, but she never forces her religious beliefs upon her children as they come long and she allows them to choose their own spiritual path.

Lady Elizabeth chose to follow the Norse Pagan Path that her mother followed, Lady Samhain decided to choose the Christo-Pagan Path which incorporates some of the Christian teachings such as honoring Jesus Christ as One God and The Blessed Virgin Mary has one's Goddess.

Lord Andrew Charles JR decided to follow The Greek Pagan Path and honor Zeus and Hera.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea decided to follow the Roman Pagan Path and honor Jupiter and Juno as her God and Goddess.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey decided to follow her father's Celtic Pagan Path and embrace Brigid and Dagna as did her little brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann decided to follow the Norse Pagan as her mother when she grew up.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was given two nicknames from The Sermon of The Mount and one was "Peacemaker " and the other was "Pure at Heart."

She was the daughter Lady Karissa loved the best of all of her children because she was never seen to be haughty and proud like Lady Elizabeth was, and she didn't like conflict or arguments between her family.

Lady Samhain was born on Samhain The Pagan New Year of 2276 at 4 PM out at Beltane Manor at the price that Lady Karissa almost loss her life while giving birth to Lady Samhain, but Lord David Beck told Lord Andrew Charles that he would save both mother and child.

Lady Karissa had picked out her names beforehand, Samhain in honor of one of The Two most important Pagan Sabbats of the Pagan Wheel, Wilhelmina in honor of both Lord Frederick William and Patrick William who were her great-great-grandfather, and great-great-great-grandfathers and Charlene in honor of Lord Charles Andrew SR who was her great-grandfather and Lord Charles Andrew JR who was her paternal grandfather and this way she would honor all of her ancestors.

Lady Samhain arrived when Lady Karissa was unconscious and Lord David worked to save both the lives of Lady Karissa and Lady Samhain and in fact it was the cries of Lady Samhain that revived Lady Karissa and when she woke up and she asked where her baby it was Lord David William Beck told her she was laying next to her.

Lord Andrew Charles bestowed upon his second daughter and child, The Dukedom of Clarence Territory a small province north-east of Norfolk Territory. She became Duchess of Clarence when she was born.

Lady Karissa kept Lady Samhain in the crib in their suite so she could take care of her whereas Lady Elizabeth had a nanny to take care of her.

Lady Karissa refused to leave Lady Samhain with a nanny and insisted that she take care of her, but Lord Andrew Charles didn't approve, but Lady Karissa told him that she could care less about his parenting techniques.

Lady Karissa saw Lord Andrew Charles as an uncaring and absent father and parent in their children's lives and when the children saw him they would all back away except for Lady Elizabeth who wasn't afraid to confront her father.

Lady Samhain had finally conceived the first of Lord David William Beck JR and her three children, and Lord David Beck SR would become a grandfather for the first time in October 2302.

When Lady Samhain gave the good news to father, mother, and Lord David William, and Lady Katherine were delighted with the news.

Lady Samhain explained to her father, mother, stepfather, and Lord David William, and Lady Katherine why they had put off having their first child for so long.

Lady Karissa told her daughter, " It was Lord David William and your decision when to start your family and there is nothing with putting off having your children."

"I had Clarence to govern." Lady Samhain explains, "I wanted to make sure it was stable, financially secure before I started to have my family."

Both Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William and Lord David Beck commended Lady Samhain on her decision.

"My people are prospering and they are happy." Lady Samhain tells her father, Lord Andrew Charles and he smiles, " I knew I made a wise decision when I made you Duchess of Clarence and your great-grandfather would be proud of you as would my father."

Lord Andrew Charles realizes finally what a true blessing and treasure he has with Lady Samhain as his daughter.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and tells her, " I was wrong about Lady Samhain. I love her very much. She is a true blessing to me and I am sorry for how I behaved when she was born and I hope you will forgive me for my past behavior."

"I forgive you Lord Andrew Charles as if I don't forgive you. Odin will not forgive me." Lady Karissa explains.

"I see why you nicknamed her "Peacemaker " and why Lord David has nicknamed her "Pure at heart" as she displays both of those traits." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

When Lady Elizabeth hears the good news she tells Lord Richard Edward III and he says, " It's about time that Lady Samhain gives my little Lady Karissa a first cousin to grow up with."

"We are both having children in 2302." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Richard Edward III.

Lady Samhain isn't ruthless and cunning as Lady Elizabeth and she is very secure within her marriage with her third cousin, Lord David William Beck JR.

They are both different from day and night but they are both the eldest daughters of Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Karissa reminds them that family is the most important thing in life.