The Pearl Of Great Price

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the platinum ring that helped Lord Andrew Charles Howard become the 5th Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is cherished by both Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane will succeed her father Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenia Stuart.

He had two older brothers and sisters and no one ever thought that he would succeed his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Charlotte Augusta upon his birth announced to her father and mother " Father! Mother! Here is the next Duke of Norfolk Territory."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR never thought that is youngest son would succeed him and less alone give him his first born Howard grandchild.

Lord Charles Andrew III had been married since 2251 and Lord Patrick William had been married since 2257.

Not one single child had his two older sons produced so Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR turns to Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles refuses to marry a woman that he didn't love and he wasn't particularly fond of the Aristocracy that he was born into.

Lord Andrew Charles actually preferred the simpler life but it wasn't meant to be when he fell in love with Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

There were two other men completing for Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell affection.

Lord David William Beck Lord Andrew Charles Howard 1st cousin once removed and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley.

Lord David William Beck's mother Lady Eliza Katherine Howard was the daughter of Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord David William Beck is the grand nephew of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was sitting under the tall oak tree that overlooks Star Fleet Academy reading her book.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is mesmerized by Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks up the hill to where Cadet Karissa is sitting reading.

"Good Day Mademoiselle. I am Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Karissa doesn't look up at him and he repeats himself to her " I am Lord Andrew Charles Howard and you are who?"

Finally Karissa looks up from her book " Lord Preppy. I heard you. Listen Lord Andrew Charles Howard. I am not aristocrat."  Karissa explains.

" I am not interested in an aristocrat Mademoiselle." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

" What is your name Mademoiselle?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" I am Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell Lord Preppy." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

" Where do you live?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" Why do you want to know?"  Karissa asks.

" I would like to come and see you again." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" Lord Preppy. I live out at Madames Boarding House." Karissa explains. .

Lord Andrew Charles Howard looks at Karissa.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard rides out to see Karissa when he can't find her out sitting on top of the hill that overlooked Star Fleet Academy.

Karissa becomes Lady Karissa and on May 1, 2275 she gives birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and with the help of Lady Karissa he becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory and She becomes Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is soon joined by Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene On October 31, 2276.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is destined to become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory under the law of absolute Primogeniture.