The New Sister

It is late March of 2276 and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane hasn't even turned 1 year old and Lady Karissa walks into Lord Andrew Charles' private office and she is holding a ultrasound in her hands and amniocentesis test in her other hand and Lord Andrew Charles looks up at her and she hands him the test results " What are these?"

" This is a ultrasound picture of our new daughter to be born in late October." Lady Karissa explains.

" Lady Elizabeth needs a sister or brother to play with.

" I was the youngest child out of five children and before I knew it They were all grown and I was left alone." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

" Andrew Charles I am sorry that you had a lonely childhood on Star Base 12, but I have some wonderful memories of growing up in my beloved Maryland on Planet Earth." Lady Karissa tells him.

" I remember 50 yard dash, Samhain on October 31, Yuletide, Litha beginning and the smell of Mimosas Trees in bloom." Lady Karissa tells him.

" I remember my first school dance with a boy that asked me." Lady Karissa explains.

" We just got married Lord Andrew Charles and I am not complaining about having our children." Lady Karissa tells him.

" We all know that our siblings grow up and leave and there is always one child left behind." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew.

" I have given you a heiress in Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane but what if we don't have any sons and only daughters." Lady Karissa asks.

" I have to accept the fact that my father's line will become extinct if that is the case." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" Lord Charles Andrew wife is expecting a child in August of 2276 and Lord Patrick William adopted a daughter Lady Alexandra Katherine but there is Lord Richard Edward wife that is expecting a child in September of 2276 and dad told me that Lady Sarah is expecting a new baby in October 2276." Lord Andrew tells her.

" I am sure in time you will split out a son Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa explains.

" Lord David Beck suggests that after this child we wait until 2279 to have our third child in 2280." Lady Karissa explains.

" I am all for waiting for our next child, but you know how much you enjoy making love and we take a chance." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" I am going to use the birth control pump and it is good for 4 years." Lady Karissa explains.

" Olympia Karissa. I love you so much. I don't want to turn you into a Howard breeding mare like so many of the Howard's wives were used for." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" I know that father didn't love mother and she put up with him from 2228 until 2276 and I don't know how my grandmother stood my forebearing grandfather and so forth." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" I don't know how either your brother's love their wives if you ask me, but then they married for political and monetary reasons." Lady Karissa states.

" I am not an aristocrat and I didn't come with a dowry." Lady Karissa explains " I came with a fertile womb."

" Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR wherever he is now heaven or hell or Olympia or Hades must be very happy." Lady Karissa exclaims.

" Grandfather believed in Heaven and Hell but who knows what God and Goddess he believed in." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" I have chosen the name Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard for a daughter but just in case I have chosen the name Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR for a boy." Lady Karissa explains.