The First-Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard

The First Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard

No sooner than Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are married that Lady Elizabeth conceives their first child to be born in March of 2295.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann finds herself pregnant once again in late July of 2294 with Lord Charles Andrew III and her child.

Won't you know that both Lady Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew III want to name their child if it is a daughter after Lady Karissa.

Lady Karissa is touched and deeply moved and she is honored.

Lady Elizabeth explains to her mother, " I will name our child if it is a girl after you, mother. This way I will always have a part of you with me."

Lord Charles Andrew III has the same reason and he tells Lady Karissa " I will name our daughter after you Lady Karissa. I want a part of you with me forever."

"I am touched and honored." Lady Karissa tells him.

"What if it's a boy?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Hey, don't say that to me Lady Karissa. I want a daughter." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"I already have a daughter and I wish I could love her more, but she reminds me of my marriage with a woman that I never could love, but I love my son Lord Charles Andrew IV." Lord Charles Andrew III explains, "I know they have the same mother, but they are different from day and night."

"No two children are the same Lord Charles Andrew III." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I will cherish and love our child forever Lady Karissa, and she is the best part of us." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are excited about becoming parents for the first time and when Lord Charles Andrew JR hears the good news he too is excited that Odin has allowed him to live to see his first great-grandchild be born along with his final grandchild.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea is nine years old, along with Lady Anastasia Christina, Lord Benjamin Lawrence is 5 years old, Lord Andrew Charles is 14 years old, and Lady Caroline Matilda is 12 years old when their mother becomes pregnant for the last time.

Lady Samhain is 18 and Lady Elizabeth is 19 years old and they are excited about the newest arrival.

Lady Elizabeth states, " We are all the cubs of The Lioness and She-wolf Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and we may all have different fathers but we share the same mother and that makes us family."

Lady Elizabeth with her sisters all dancing around Lady Karissa and Lady Elizabeth tells her, " I know this child is gonna be my little sister."

Lord Andrew Charles JR with Lord Benjamin Lawrence watch as Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea circle their mother.

Lady Elizabeth doesn't forget Lady Anastasia Christina who is also her sister as they share the same father, Lord Andrew Charles and she calls 9 year old Lady Anastasia over to her and she says "You are an honorary cub of Lady Karissa's Lady Anastasia Christina."

Lady Elizabeth embraces her little sister in her arms and says, " You are much as Howard as the rest of us and we all share the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

Lady Theresa Hardwick is moved by the family display of affection toward her daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina and she starts to cry.

Lady Karissa looks over where Lady Theresa is crying and she says, " Lady Theresa, Lady Anastasia Christina has a family that loves her very much."