Hello Young Lovers

It was a beautiful starry evening over  Star Base 12 and Beltane Manor in  Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa decided to walk outside over her terrace and she looks out into the  starry star and she thinks about Roy and her on a summer evening on Planet Earth.

It was about 10 years ago and he had been going on dead for 10 years but his memory remained with Lady Karissa although she was married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the Duke of Norfolk Territory. 

She had become the Duchess-Consort of Norfolk Territory only two other wives had become Duchesses Consort before her and the next woman become Duchess-Regnant of Norfolk Territory and that was her nine year old daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lady Elizabeth was so much like her father and she wouldn't let people forget that she would become the future Duchess.

Lady Karissa wasn't so concerned about Lady Elizabeth. She was proud, brave, and strong-willed and  somewhat selfish, whereas Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was gentle, quiet, humble and obedient.

Lord  Andrew  Charles Howard JR was only five years old and he was a quiet, introverted little boy the son that Lord Andrew Charles Howard wanted so bad, but he hadn't made much effort to visit his son in the nursery.  

Lady Karissa stands out on her terrace and she looks up into the evening sky and she starts to sing Hello Young Lovers, from Rodgers and Hammerstein II musical  The King and I. 

When I think of Roy
I think about a night
When the earth smelled of summer
And the sky was streaked with white
And the soft mist of VIrginia
Was sleeping on a hill

I remember this
And I always will
There are new lovers now
On the same silent hill
Looking on the same blue sea
And I know Roy and I are a part of them all
And they're all a part of Roy an' me

Hello young lovers, whoever you are
I hope your troubles are few
All my good wishes go with you tonight
I've been in love like you

Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star
Be brave and faithful and true
Cling very close to each other tonight
I've been in love like you

Lord Andrew Charles stands outside of Lady Karissa's door of her suite, but he doesn't come in until she has stopped singing on her terrace and he stands outside of her terrace entrance and  listens  to her the haunting song, "Hello Young Lovers." 

"Roy are you there tonight?" Karissa calls out into the evening sky.

"It has been ten years now since you passed away of Prostate cancer and to follow you were my parents. They died the worse death that anyone can imagine . They died of radiation poisoning."  Karissa calls out to Roy.

"Oh Roy  my relatives abandon me too. They told me at the age of 15 years old that they didn't have enough money to feed their own children less alone me, and they ship me off to Star Base 12." Karissa calls out.

"The Earth we once knew is no more due to the hatred between people . " Karissa tells Roy.

"This is the fate of the human race that we live here in outer space." Karissa calls out.

"Odin must be very disappointed with all of us that follow him and we have dishonored him." Karissa tells Roy, "as for others that follow their own deity I can't speak of." 

"I have three children now Roy, two daughters and one son." Karissa tells Roy,  "Do you remember that we planned to name our first daughter, Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane . I have a daughter with that very name and she is destined to become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory and my second daughter is Duchess of Clarence Territory and my son is Duke of Lancaster Territory."