The Wedding of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann

The Wedding of Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann

It is the Litha of 2300, and it is the day that Lord Richard William Carey has been waiting for the last 25 years of his life. He is finally going to marry Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Richard William is with his best man, Lord Andrew Charles JR , his groomsmen, Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William who has been given the honor to escort Lady Karissa up the aisle and Lord Benjamin Lawrence is going to be ring bearer.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is in the brides-room at Beltane Manor with her daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain have been asked to be their mother's matron of honors and Lady Caroline Matilda has been asked to be her mother's maid of honor and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina will be her bridesmaids with the two Little Lady Karissa's as her flower girls.

Lady Elizabeth tells her mother, "Today is your big day mom. Lord Richard William Carey will finally get his wish to marry you."

"Today is Lord Richard Williams' big day and I want him to shine." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"He has been waiting for this day since 2275 and he had to wait for you to grow up." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Theresa walks into the brides-room at Beltane Manor and she smiles when she sees her daughter all dressed up in her bridesmaid dress with flowers in her head.

Lady Anastasia looks at her mother, " What is going to happen to my father now that Lady Karissa is remarrying Lord Carey?"

"Lady Anastasia Christina. Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III will be taking care of your father." Lady Theresa explains.

Lady Elizabeth walks over to her younger sister and says, " Don't worry about our father. Lord Richard Edward III and I will take care of him."

"You may come out to Wessex Manor to see him whenever you want." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR, and I have all told our father he is welcome out where we live along with Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Anastasia.

"I have a suite for him out at Northampton Manor if he wants to come and live with me." Lady Anastasia tells Lady Elizabeth.

"I am sure when you reach the age of 18. You can offer him a place with you. He may accept it." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lady Karissa, don't you care about my father anymore?" Lady Anastasia asks her.

"I will always care about your father Lady Anastasia Christina. He is welcome out at Beltane Manor. " Lady Karissa explains.

"Don't worry about your father, my dear Lady Anastasia as your eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth will take very good care of him." Lady Karissa explains.

"Did you hear the latest news, Lady Karissa?" Lady Theresa asks.

"What news Lady Theresa?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Alexandra Katherine is engaged to Lord Edward Seymour and I heard that Lord Charles Andrew IV is attracted to Lady Autumn Bridget Howard." Lady Theresa tells her.

"I heard the news about Lady Alexandra and Lord Edward Seymour, but Lord Patrick William never permitted Lady Autumn Bridget to marry her first cousin." Lady Karissa tells her.

"If they try Lord Patrick William will have it annulled and void." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Any children would have any number of genetic birth defects if they married." Lady Karissa explains.