The Little Brother

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Andrew Charles are expecting their third child.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is four and a half years old and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene is 21/2 years old.

Lord Andrew Charles wonders if he will have a son to carry on his last name.

Lady Karissa announces that the child she is carrying is a male child that Lord Andrew Charles has been waiting for five years.

Lady Karissa gives him the ultrasound picture and test result that prove it is a son that is on his way in June of 2280.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard eldest brother Lord Charles Andrew Howard III won't have his son Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV until November of 2281..

Lord Andrew Charles is in seventh heaven about having a son finally after having two daughters.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had to wait to his only son but Lady Karissa gives birth to four more children one more son and three more daughters and Lord Andrew Charles mistress gives birth to his daughter Lady Anastasia Christina Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is excited when she is told that she will have a little brother.

Lady Samhain is closer to age than Lady Elizabeth is

On June 21, 2280 out at Beltane Manor through the birth chamber Lord David William Beck calls out " It's a boy Lord Andrew Charles."

" Let the bells ring out throughout Norfolk Territory that our son has been born and he is the First Duke of Lancaster Territory and first great grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and first great great grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR and first great great great grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" Lord Frederick William Howard had three sons but the eldest son was disinherited and the third son became Duke of Northumberland Territory by marrying the heiress of The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory and his only daughter Lady Charlotte Sophia married Lord William Carey and they had Lord George Carey that  married Lady Isabella  Bourbon the daughter of Duke of Moray and they had Lord Robert Carey who married Lady Lettice Knollys and they had Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey was the great grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his only daughter.

It is through Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR that his father's line continues when he marries Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart that Lord Andrew Charles Howard continues to govern Norfolk Territory when Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV marries his second cousin Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and their son Lord Andrew Charles Howard V continues the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart Duke and Duchess of Lancaster Territory.