Chapter 1: Myth

"Evalynn Aurinda Padovano, that's a long name," Kai said then took a sip of his bourbon, Damon snatched Kai's glass from his hand, "buddy, if you keep drinking my bourbon you gotta start paying," he rolled his eyes, "tell me more about her, like what can she do, is she from a coven?" Kai knew Damon was trying change the topic, he finds it really weird, they all trust him now and he has his own magic thanks to Luke, it's not like he is gonna hunt her down then drain her magic so he couldn't figure out why they are hiding her from him, "honestly, I don't know too much, all I knew is her family started in Europe, an ancient bloodline, as old as the Mikaelsons maybe even older, but her family got massacred and she is the only one alive in her bloodline now, that's all I know, and as for the Padovano bloodline, I am sure you can figure it out since you are the leader of the Gemini freaks." Damon gave him a sarcastic smile before Elena dragged him away, "good evening to you too Elenor," Kai said, "and I gotta go, have some coven business to deal with." Then he took off.

He called Liv and Jo, asking them to meet him in his house, "alright sissy I know you're pregnant and all that jazz but as your coven leader, I need your help to find out a family bloodline for me," he opens the door and invites Jo in, "whatever i...

He called Liv and Jo, asking them to meet him in his house, "alright sissy I know you're pregnant and all that jazz but as your coven leader, I need your help to find out a family bloodline for me," he opens the door and invites Jo in, "whatever it is, just be quick." Jo said, then a minute later the doorbell rang again, he opens the door sees an annoyed Liv standing in front of him, "why do you call me in the middle of the night, can't it wait?" Liv said, "I, as our coven leader thank you, Jo is in the living room." He smiled at her, even Liv doesn't give him a nice friendly attitude most of the time, but he just can't get mad at her, maybe it's the Luke part in him doing its magic.

Liv sits next to Jo checking out her pregnant belly, "do you know the gender yet?" Liv asked her with a big smile, "yes it's a girl," Jo said, then Liv starts hugging her, "yay I can't wait to meet her! Have you and Ric decide her name yet?" She asked, "ew stop with the hugging, ugh," Kai scoffed, his siblings rolled their eyes at him, then he handed them a paper with a name on it, "Evalynn Aurinda Padovano," Jo muttered, "your new target? To hit on or to hit?" Liv joked, "right, you're the funny one, I'm just curious alright, Damon told me she's from an ancient witchy bloodline, maybe even older than the originals, and they were originated in Europe, she's the only survivor in the entire bloodline after a massacre, the whole Mystic Falls gang kept avoiding talking about her, so I am gonna find it out by myself and with our coven's help, I will look at the old Gemini Archives while you two and the rest of the coven members looking for more info," he said leaning against the door frame.

Jo raised her eyebrows, "that's it? You are just curious? If they don't wanna tell you I'm sure they have a good reason, she might be a threat to our coven." Jo was slightly worried, she heard of this bloodline before from her dad Joshua Parker, "girls from this bloodline are all really powerful witches, but they can only do telekinesis and some psychic things, not spells like the Bennet witch or the Gemini, but they are extremely dangerous, their power is aligned with their third eyes and celestial events, especially events like full moon, blood moon, they are more like a myth, no one who has seen them are alive anymore, and their entire bloodline was massacred by no one knows who years ago,"Jo explained, "we will do whatever we can, but you cannot go near her, if you die, we won't survive remember, and so is Jo's baby." Liv said, "alright fine, call me when you find anything, and thanks."

He only found what Damon and Jo told him, he even googled her family name, but he didn't find out anything.

A few days passed, Liv called him, "hey livie-poo," he picked up the phone, "hey jackass, I found something, but you're not gonna like it, it's better if I show it to you", Liv said from the other side of the line, "okay meet me at my place then," he hung up the phone and got himself a cup of coffee while waiting for his sister, the doorbell rang after 15 minutes, he opened the door, Liv shoved him some old photos and notes, "what the hell are these?" He turned to Liv who's walking towards his couch, "I found it in dear old dad's room, I thought maybe he would have something since he was the former leader, and he did." Blondie said to her brother, Kai is looking through the photos, "why do they look like black and white crime scene photos?" He raised his eyebrows, "I told you you wouldn't like it, not because of the murders, because of who caused it," Liv hinted, "you don't mean our coven do you?"

Liv sighed, "two covens were in war, and our coven played it dirty, alerted the council back then, caused their bloodline was wiped out, similar with the salem witch trial, just imagine what she will do if she finds out the Gemini coven is here, in Mystic Falls, so promise me you'll stay away from her." Liv warned him, he nodded, then she handed him a file, "Jo told me to give this to you, an old coven member gave it to her, something came up in the hospital today so she couldn't come here,"

"Thanks, I will call her later, call me if you need anything," he said to Liv before she left, he opened the file, it's a document of her family, the only missing photo is hers, "Evalynn Aurinda Padovano, female, 19 years old, born in Mystic Falls, bloodline originated in England 11th century, her family died when she was 3, then raised by—" He couldn't believe what he sees next, "raised by the Bennet witch, what the—" He called Jo but she wasn't picking up, so he went to the hospital, "good you're not saving people's ass now, she was raised by Bonnie's gram? So she grew up with Bonnie?!" Kai asked Jo, "yea trust me I was as shocked as you when I read the file," she said, "but then there was no trace of her anymore, it's like she disappeared," she continued, Kai stayed silence for a moment, "is there any chance she might be in a prison world?" Jo asked him, "no way, there was only one prison world left now, the one I created for Joshua, I think she is in Mystic Falls, like I can feel her magic pulling me, but I can't tell where exactly, I just know it's close, especially whenever I'm in the Sal—"

He stopped there, realized something, "what is it Kai?" Jo walked up to him, "the Salvatore's."