Chapter 7: Meeting my siblings

Evalynn found herself in Kai's arms the next morning, she turned around to see if he's still asleep, "oh morning," he said in his morning voice, 'god can he be anymore hotter', she thought, "morning, teddy bear," she smiled, "I like the nickname cupcake," he kisses her forehead, "hmm I like mine too," he pulls her in for a hug and gently stroking her hair, "umm I wanna tell you something but don't freak out," he said, then she pulled away from the hug so she could see his face, "yea go on," she looks at him, "so I uhh kinda want you to meet my siblings, tonight, in Liv's place, it's just a small dinner type of thing," he blinks a few times while speaking, "Kai, it's not like I don't wanna meet them, but I'm sure they hate me or even worse, everyone sees me as a threat, but you can go, I will just wait for you here."

He caresses her cheek, "I don't, I am sure they will love you and I really don't wanna go without you, how about this, if you feel uncomfortable just pinch me then we will leave, please?" Then he looks at her with his puppy eyes, she sighed and agreed, "how can I say no to those puppy eyes, god you need to stop doing that," she laughed, "I know I'm irresistible," he gives her a signature Kai Parker smirk then pulled her back into his arms again, "you know we have to get up now, it's already past 11," she whispers, then she heard him groans like a baby, "5 more minutes," she can feel his smile got wider on his face.

By the time they got up it's already 12:30, "5 more minutes huh?" She said, he laughs under his breath then looks at her, "oh yea how's your body, still hurts? I can try a healing spell if you want," he looks at her with softness in his eyes, "it's much better thanks though, I'm gonna go change," she said then walks towards her room, he sits on the couch then texts Liv, '7PM tonight, at your place, I'm gonna bring a friend with me, and Jo's cooking,' he sent the text and Liv responds immediately, '??? What for, and I don't have food in my fridge dumb ass, and who are you bringing???' he sighed, 'dinner to celebrate that you and Jo are still alive, I will bring some groceries with us, you will see her tonight, chill sis,', then he texts Jo with the same thing and Jo left him on seen, "why are my siblings so mean," he mutters, "cause you tried to murder them when they were young?" He heard her voice in the hallway, "no one is perfect," he rolls his eyes at her.

They have 6 hours before they have to leave so she tried making pancakes, but things did not go well, first she almost spill the pancake mix on the floor, then she almost burned the kitchen down, and lastly the pancake she made was burnt, "how about you go sit down and I cook, I don't really feel like dying because of food poisoning today," he said with an amused look on his face, "fine, you're so annoying," she rolled her eyes, "ok I will poison your food then," he gives her a fake smile, she tilts her head looks at him, "you're lucky that you have a beautiful face you know." Then she walks to the couch and leaving him with a giant smile on his face.

Before they went to Liv's house they went to grocery store to get some food, "before everything went south, Jo was the one who's always cooking in our house, I remember she used to make this delicious soup for us, and Joey used to like it so much too," he said, she doesn't know what to say, she can't even tell his feelings on his face right now, so she just gave him a small smile and put her hand on his arm, "sorry you're probably not interested in my family history," he forces a smile, "no no it's really cute actually, I'm actually really nervous to meet them, actually you know what, rain check, have fun, bye," then she turns around and is about to run, he grabs her wrist and pulls her in, "cupcake, it will be fine, I promise, and you look cute when you panic and got nervous, remember what I tell you about if feeling uncomfortable later?" He spins her around and looks at her, "slap your face if I wanna leave? Sure," she said, then he flickered her forehead again, "ouch, stop bullying me," she complains while rubbing her forehead, "I can think of so many ways of bullying you right now, although most of them would involve us getting naked," he sent her a wink, "is this what you do to your best friend now," she looks at him unamused, "pretty much, but only to you."