Chapter 13: Hello Damon

Evalynn decided to go to the Salvatore house a few hours later, and Kai insisted going with her but she turned it down, "I can handle them, my magic is stable enough now," Evalynn said, "what if —" "I will be fine," Evalynn cut him off and cupping his face in her hands. "I'm gonna be back in a few hours, go take a nap, I'll be home before you woke up," she smiled and give him a kiss on the cheek, "ok fine, but you have a lot to make up for tonight," he smirks and rests his forehead on hers.

She walked to the Salvatore house, so she could think what she's gonna say on the way over there. She got there 15 minutes later, "hello Damon, it's me, the big bad witch," she knocks the door heavily, "watch it, don't break my door or else I'll break your spine, and that nick name doesn't belong to you anymore," Damon grunts while opening the door, "hmm then who does it belong to?" She asks while leaning against the door frame looks at Damon with amusement in her eyes, "Kai actually," Damon gave her a signature smirk, "can't say I'm not jealous," she laughed under her breath, "why are you here," he rolled his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be stay away from me? Not scared of I will lock you up again?" Damon asked in a sarcastic tone, "Evalynn," Stefan whispered behind Damon, "hey Stef." Evalynn said with an awkward smile on her face, "come in, and may I ask what are you doing here?" Stefan gestured her to come inside, Evalynn walks past Damon, "making peace offers?" She raised her brows looking at Stefan.

Stefan nodded and was about to say something before Damon cut him off, "why do you think we would accept your offer and NOT lock you up again?" Damon walks to her in the living room, Stefan quickly ran in between them, "let's hear her out first alright?" Stefan pushed Damon away, "you gotta stop protecting this little evil witch slut," he rolled his eyes, "Kai told me you said that as long as I behave, you won't lock me up again, is that correct, and for your information, I'm not as evil as I was a few years ago in case you're wondering," she gives him a devilish smile.

She walks to him staring into his eyes, "look, we can settle this in a peaceful way or the ugly way, which one do you prefer, my magic is under my control thanks to Kai, that means I'm stronger than before, so if I were you, I'd pick the first one," she pats his shoulder, "Kai?" Stefan looks at her with a glass of bourbon in his hand, she turns around and grins, "yea, who is now my fiancé, but thanks to you guys, if you Damon didn't lock me up in the cell, we wouldn't have met," she chuckles.

Damon vampire sped in front of her, "what did you just say? Tell me everything or else I'll rip your throat out," Damon looks at her furiously, "anger is gonna get you into trouble Damon, he helped me break out of my cell and let me stay with him, then we fell in love I guess, sort of," she shrugs her shoulders and laugh at Damon's face, confusion written all over his face, so is Stefan, "why do you think he asked you about info about your witch hunting yesterday? You couldn't be that innocent and stupid to think he was just genuinely curious right?" She tilted her head looking at Damon.

Stefan cleared his throat, "so what's your peace offer?" He dragged them back to the beginning of their conversation, "I don't hurt any 'friends' of yours and you guys will leave me alone," she air quoted 'friends' with her hands, "sounds good to me," Stefan raised his brows, she spins around and waits for Damon's reaction, "how about I snap your neck and drag you back to the cell," then he vamp sped towards her.

She sent out a magic orbs making Damon fly away, "don't you dare," she shots Stefan a warning glare before he tried to attack her, "don't kill him, please," Stefan pleads, "aww Stef, so cute of you, but he tried to kill me first, are you blind?" She said, Damon got up from the floor quickly and tried to attack her again, she groans then hold Damon in the middle of the air with her magic, he struggles to breath as the dark green magic orbs around his neck keeps getting tighter, "have I told you that you irritates me?" Evalynn rolled her eyes.

"I warned you," she suddenly raised her other hand, sending Stefan flying across the room then tied him up on a chair with chains using her magic, her eyes are filled with dark green magic orbs, it happens every time she feels too much emotions at once, "what do you think about my offer now Damon?" She pulled her hand slowly away from Damon, then Stefan heard Damon screaming in pain, she is slowly ripping Damon's heart out, "fine, we will leave you alone," he gave up, then he fell on the floor as Evalynn puts down her hands.

Damon got up from the floor and unchained Stefan, "you crazy little witch," Damon quickly got back to his sarcastic mode, "told you, should've gone with the first one from the beginning," she grins like a little devil while leaning against the door frame, "you better keep your side of the deal, or else —" "I will, and if I don't, it's not like you can actually do anything, I'm not the sad scared little girl I was three years ago anymore, she's gone," she laughed under her breath then starts walking towards the door.

She suddenly stops and turns around to look at Stefan, "you know I've always like you more." She gave him a wink before she left, leaving both of them looking confused in the living room.

"Honey I'm home," she opened the door and seeing Kai is not in the living room, she searched in every room and didn't find a trace of Kai, she typed his number on her phone and dialed the number, but it goes to the voice mail, he didn't send her any texts either, she called him a few times more but got the same result. It's slowly getting dark outside, she decided to go out and look for him, in case he does anything stupid or get himself into trouble.

She puts on a black leather jacket and grab her phone and key before storming out.