Chapter 6: Revealed

"What?! Are you insane?" Liv looks at her brother, "yea semi," he smiled, "look, I wanna turn myself into a heretic a long time ago," he explained, but Liv stopped him, "you know you need to die if you wanna turn, and if you die, we will die with you, and Jo is near her due date," Liv argues with him, "yea I know, that's why I am asking you as a decent coven leader, I can do it after she gave birth and Damon or the hero dude can give you guys some vampire blood if you don't wanna become one, relax sis," he took a sip from his drink and leaned back, "I will do it if only Jo agrees, and meanwhile, you, stay away from her, I heard from Damon that she is not that stable and she almost destroyed the entire town when she had a breakdown when she was 16, no one knows what she knows about our coven, so just be careful," she warned him, but little did she know, her brother is slowly fall in love with the person that everyone was so scared of.

When he got back to his apartment, he saw her sleeping on the couch, the TV is still on, she looks like a teddy bear when she falls asleep, a totally, harmless, teddy bear, he thought, he sat next to her and brought the blanket up to her neck, then she opened her eyes slowly, she shifts herself into him, he wraps his arms around her shoulders and let her rest her head on his shoulders, "how was your fun date?" she giggles, "ew first that was my sister and that wasn't fun at all," he scoffed, then he looks at her on his shoulder, "oh yea, do you know anything about the Gemini Coven?"

She sits up and looks at him, "yea I've heard their leader was the one who wiped out my bloodline, even though I don't remember what happened exactly, but I get nightmares, and most of them were like memories, from when my parents got killed," she looks at him with mixed emotions in her eyes, anger, hatred, he has never seen her like this before, "sorry, but good thing is the leader was put away now," he said nervously, "what do you know about him, and the new leader? I swear to god if I find him I will kill him," she clenched her jaws then he sees her violet blue eyes are filled with red glow in them, 'good she's angry and she's probably on her period too', he thinks.

"You know the new leader has nothing to do with what happened to umm," he mumbled, "and I was just a child when he murdered my whole family in cold blood!" She screamed, then all the glass shattered, "sorry I didn't mean that," he pulled her in his arms try to calm her down, then she moved her fingers around and fixed everything, "what if I told you that the new leader want revenge on his coven as much as you do?" He whispered, 'this is a bad idea, now she's gonna turn me into a kebab or whatever the mood she's in,' he thinks, "what?" She pulled away from the hug.

She froze there for a while, "how do you—, why would he want, oh god, please don't tell me that—" Her hand covered her mouth as she realizes the new Gemini Coven leader is sitting in front of her right now, her tears starts falling out of her eyes, "sorry, I should've told you sooner, and don't worry no one knows you're in my place, if you wanna leave I totally understand and I will help you to get a place," he looks at her, "please say something," he tries to touch her hand, but then she slapped him, "ouch guess I had that coming," he rubs his jaw, "so the person who abused you was Joshua Parker?! I knew he was a psycho but never knew he was so crazy that he would abuse his son, and where is he now?" She said angrily, "in a prison world that I created for him, we can pay him a visit if you want?" He looks at her wondering what she'll do next.

A devilish smirk appeared on her face, "I suppose we should," he let out a relived sigh as he heard what she said, "are you mad at me? I'm really sorry but I only found out tonight." He explained, she shook her head, "not as mad as I was, you were one of his victims as well, and you weren't even there when it happens right?" She suddenly realized he might be involved in the events as well and she looks up staring into his eyes, "be honest, were you involved in any parts of his plan?"

"No, I was in my prison world when that happened, and Liv was too young, Jo was studying somewhere else in college, I just got out a few years ago, maybe when you were 18 or 17." He explained, then he put his hand on top of hers, "oh ok, thank god, I thought you were involved too," she said, "hey I might be a lot of things but wiping out another coven for no reason is not it," he chuckles, "it wasn't for no reason, your dad wanted power," she backed away from him, "are you ok?" He looks concerned, "you're a siphoner, so if you kill me" she suddenly stops talking and standing up from the couch, "Evalynn I won't siphon you without your permission and I will never hurt you in any way, please, just trust me on that." He stands up and walking towards her slowly.

She steps back as he walks towards her until her back hit the wall behind her, her head is right in front his chest, she can feel his hot intense gaze on her, he strokes her hair softly, "if I wanted to hurt you or kill you I would've done it a long time ago, or right when you broke free from the cell, if I really hate you or want to hurt you, why would I saved you or letting you live here in the first place, you know better." He almost whispered, he caresses her cheeks gently, "yea sorry, I do trust you I don't know what got into me," she looks at the floor avoiding eye contact with him, he lift her chin up, "you have really beautiful eyes," he mutters, "thanks, umm, are we gonna stand here forever? My body kinda hurts." She whispered. He kissed her forehead again before steps away from her.

"Which part hurts? Why you didn't tell me earlier?" He asked her, "it's not a big deal, I get that a lot, it's chronic pain according to google," she chuckles, "does message help?" He said then he suddenly lift her up and carries her in his arms, "oh my, Kai put me down, no one messaged me before so I wouldn't know," she let out a small screams as he suddenly carries her, "so I guess I will be your first huh? Which part hurts evie poo?" He put her gently on his bed, "hips and lower waist," she says, he raised his eyebrows looking at him, "what?" She asks, "are you trying to take advantage of me cupcake?" Then she burst out into laughters, "says the one who keeps kissing my face and just carried me to his bed all the way here," she lies on his bed, "I was taking care of my best friend, and now I'm hurt," he pouts at her and put his hand on his chest, "stop it, you know you look like a teddy bear now," she giggles, "oof didn't know you want me that bad," he winks at her, "did you just flirt with me?" She smirks, "no, but if I say I did, did it do anything for ya?" He sent a wink to her, "alright lie down," he said then she felt his hand rubbing her hips gently, "is this the spot?" He asked her, "ok this sounds wrong," she laughs, "no one is even here, or do you prefer someone watching, I don't mind to be honest, as long as you're satisfied," he teased her.

He did ease the pain quite a bit, "ok now turn around," he said, then she rolled over face facing the bed sheet as he messages her lower waist, "does this do anything for you?" He continues to tease her, "oh my, and yes," she giggles then buried her face in the mattress, "tell me when you're finished," she said, "don't worry I'll make sure you finish," even she can't see his face but she's sure there's a smirk on his face right now, "you horny ass Kai," "well you got me all warmed up cupcake," then he heard her giggling again.

She doesn't know how long he did it because she fell asleep five minutes after, when she woke up the pain was gone, and she found herself in Kai's bed with him laying next to her spooning her, she looks at the clock next to her, it was 4AM, she tried her best not to wake him while going to the kitchen to get some water, but she only got dragged back into his hug, "where are you going?" He said while resting his chin on her head, "you're up, I was gonna get some water, but since you're up I'm gonna go back to my room now," she turns around facing him, "I will go get you some water, why don't you just share the bed with me? It's not like I'm gonna do something to you, unless you want me to though." He jokes, "sure if you don't mind, and can you grab me some strawberries while you're in the kitchen?" She asked him, "sure," he kissed her cheek before heading to the kitchen.