Chapter 20: "Sleepover"

"You killed dad?!" Liv yelled, "technically we did," Kai said poking Evalynn's shoulder, "you're not helping Kai," Jo said then handed Alaric their daughter asking them to take a walk in the park. "Yea we did, only because he tried to make me go insane," Evalynn semi yells, Kai hugs her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder, "yea he gave her nightmares for a very long time, you didn't see her curling up like a ball with blood covering her body." Kai suddenly buried his head in the crotch of her neck after realizing he had said a bit too much.

Jo steps forwards, "what do you mean?" Liv said before Jo could've said anything, "he uh, gave me nightmares and make them look so real till the point where I can't tell the difference between them and reality, so I stabbed myself," Evalynn looks at her shoes as she speaks, "he was the reason why you tried to kill yo—" "Part of," Evalynn answered Jo before she finished, but she knows where she was heading towards.

Liv sighed, "well, he wasn't a good person, let alone being a good dad, he tried to kill Jo once and forced to merge me and Luke before he went to find Kai, I guess it's one less threat to Lizzie too," Jo nodded at her sister's words, "I guess doesn't have a grandfather at all is better having a psycho grandfather," Jo said, "don't forget that Lizzie is a siphoner too, I doubt he would love her," Kai said in a mocking tone.

"Anyway, there's a party at Whitmore this Friday, Jo, Care and Elena will be there, you guys should come too, it will be fun," Liv suggested and changed the topic, "sure we will be there," Evalynn said. Liv loves to have her around, sometimes Jo and Kai would wonder who's her siblings, Kai even feels like she's trying to steal Evalynn away from him sometimes, and he has to fight the urge to incendia her ass or else Evalynn would probably never speak to him again.

Kai couldn't help but eavesdropping at the conversation between Liv and Evalynn, "no you're not going to have a sleepover with my sister tomorrow tonight," he snatches the can of coke away from Evalynn's hand, "come on Kai, I will meet you at the party," Evalynn whines, "dude she's not 5," Liv backs her up.

He shoots her a death glare, "shut up Liv or you won't live at all, no pun intended," Jo groans at his dad joke along with Liv and Evalynn, "come on Kai, you can't keep her with you every second, and Liv is a powerful witch too, they will be safe if that's what you're worrying about." Jo tries to persuading him, "come on you stubborn ass, just one night, please, I promise you we won't do drugs and flirt with boys dad," Evalynn roasts him, "ok that's it, you're never hanging out with this blonde bitch again," Kai said then sent another warning glare to Liv, "what?" Liv rolled her eyes.

"Please," Evalynn drags the corner of Kai's sleeve and swing it around lightly, "fine, no drugs and definitely no boys, just girls sleepover, and no you can't invite Lockwolf," Kai turns to Liv's direction, "thanks dork," Evalynn kisses Kai on his cheek.

Liv was about to say something but Evalynn gave her a wink, then Liv realized something and gave her a I-got-you-sis look, but Kai is smart enough to know what they are secretly planning, inviting Tyler behind his back. "Uh uh I know what you two are planning," Kai points at those two who are giggling right now, "gosh, when did you stop being fun," Jo finally spoke, she crosses her arms and leans against the door frame, "I'm fun, Jo, I just don't like that wolf dude," Kai 'defends' himself. "That wolf dude has a name, Tyler, and you won't even be there so quit being a whiny little bitch," Evalynn provokes him.

"You go sis," Liv backs her up then three of them keeps annoy Kai, "you're in a lot of trouble, like a lot," the young heretic warns his fiancé, "oh really, so?" She raised one of her eyebrow looking at Kai, "ok you two go get a room," Jo scoffs, "and use protection, can you imagine mini Kai running around, I mean it would be nice if the kids have more of your traits but who knows," Liv said while eating her chips, "Liv thank you but he can't procreate remember," Evalynn laughs at what she said earlier and turns around finding Kai looks furious right now, "you better shut the hell up before I motus your ass to god knows where." "Is that a threat? You know you just don't have the scary vibe anymore, you're more like a love sick puppy now bro," Liv rolled her eyes.