Chapter 5: The Gemini Coven

Liv called him the next morning telling him too meet her tonight in the grill, apparently she found something more about the Gemini Coven and her bloodline, "alright sis, I will see you at 8 tonight," he hung up the phone, "is everything alright?" She asked, "yea it's just my sister wanna meet me tonight at the grill, oh yea I got you something in case you need me when I'm not around," Kai said as he took out a box, "how did y—" she said as she checks out the new iPhone he just handed her, "I don't think you wanna know, anyway, I put my number in there already, you know the rules, don't answer the door, don't go out when I'm not with you, and don't play with fire when I'm gone, just be careful," he chuckles, "yea I'm 19 not 3 Parker," she laughed.

Back when they were in the store, he did a shape shift spell on her but it only last for few hours, her dark hair turned into platinum, her heights remain the same, her eyes turned to brown color, "that's kinda hot," he gave her a smirk, then she started blushing and she gave him a small smile, "thanks," as soon as she finished talking she ran into the carpet section without even looking, he grinned then slowly follows her behind, she was staring at the shelves when he reached behind her, standing there quietly, "sorry about that, couldn't help it," he said in a soft tone, she didn't even hear him walking to her, she jumped a little when she heard his voice, she suddenly turned around and almost bumped into his chest, she can feel his hot breath hitting her skin, "uhh no worries, I just haven't talked to anyone for a while," she looks on the floor as she speaks, trying to avoid his gaze, then he grins, "I'm gonna go get us some coffee, stay here while I'm gone?" He asked, she gave him a nod then felt his lips pressing against her forehead lightly.

After a few minutes, she saw him walking towards them with 2 cups of iced coffee in his hands, he handed her one, "hey umm can we go to the grocery store later, I need to pick up some girls stuff," she asked him, "yea sure, we are almost out of food too, what do you want for dinner?" He looks at her, "I don't really know, but anything is fine," she said, then she took a sip of her iced coffee, just how she likes it, with skim milk, whole milk gives her stomachache, "burger?" he asked her, "hmm no," she shook her head, "pizza?" He tilted his head, "doesn't feel like it," she laughed and tried to mess with him a little, "steak?" He is pretty patience with her, if it's another person he would grill that person instead by now, she shook her head again, "pasta?" He sighed, but only she shook her head again, "what do you wanna eat then?" He laughed, "I don't know, anything," she tried her best to suppress her laughters, "oh god, are all girls like this?" He looks on the floor then lift his head up again, "grilled salmon?" He asked her again, "yea sure and yes we're all like this, but I was trying to mess with you," she gave him a smirk, "hmm evie poo, you're lucky I like you or else you would be dead right now," he pulled her into his arms and flicked her forehead with his fingers, "ouch," she rubs her forehead slightly with his arms still wrapped around her waist.

They bought a lot of stuff in the grocery store, but mostly is for him, she doesn't eat snacks that much, she doesn't like eating in general, which bums him out, but she does drink a lot of water which is a good thing, he carried the bags after the paid and walking towards his car with her, "do you know how to drive?" He asked her as he puts the bags in the trunk, "nope, never got the chance to learn," she smiles, then he closed the trunk and turned around facing her, "well I can teach you some day if you want," he sent her a wink, "alright, deal then."

After they ate dinner and sat on the couch for a while, "sorry I gotta go meet Liv now, but wait till I get back?" He looks at her, "sure and be safe," she smiles at him, he chuckles, "you know my number, text me if you're bored," he kissed her on her forehead before he go to his room and changed, "and you know the rules, don't open —" "go already you hug bear," she threw a cushion at him, "fine, cinnamon roll," he laughed then grabbed his jacket and headed outside.

By the time he arrives in the grill, Liv is already sitting in a booth waiting for him, "hey sis," he said while taking off his jacket, Liv has a serious look on her face which is never a good thing, "what is it?" he asked her, then the waitress brought them the menus and tried to flirt with him, "sorry already taken," he said, then he saw the shocking look on Liv's face and the sad look on the waitress's face, after the waitress is gone, Liv opened her mouth tried to say something, "before you say something, I am single alright, I just don't want anyone to flirt with me," he explained, "except her," he almost said it out loud.

He ordered a drink since he already ate, "so what is it?" He asked her again, "remember I told you about Evalynn Aurinda's entire bloodline was wiped out?" Liv raised her eyebrows, he nodded, then she continues, "I checked the timeline, when the massacre happened, it was our dad who was the coven leader," she stopped, "so you are saying that dear old dad was responsible for this whole bloodshed? But why?" He frowns, "power, apparently a witch from the Padovano bloodline can make the Gemini Coven leader twice more powerful as they are already, vice versa, so it's either us or them," she explains more, "but dad wasn't a siphon, how —"

"He wasn't, but he was a psycho, he found out that he couldn't absorb their power after killing one of them, he got mad, so he killed all of them, before he could kill her, her parents sent her to Sheila Bennet and begged her to protect their daughter," Kai didn't know what to say after hearing what Liv told him, "who knows this?" Kai asked, "some old Gemini Coven members, that's it," she continues to eat her fries, Kai went back into silence, "we were too young back then and you were in your prison world, I doubt she would remember, but I am pretty sure Sheila didn't tell her before she passed away," Liv mumbled, he suddenly looks at her, "how do you feel about being a heretic?"