Chapter 11: Yours truly

Kai has been taking care of her every day for the past two months, and she got a lot better, she can walk now after Kai helping her for the first two weeks. Kai is standing at the end of the bed watching his twin sister checking up on his fiancé, "wow she is recovering really fast," Jo turned around looking impressed, "of course, I mean she was taking care by yours truly," then he gives Evalynn a wink.

"Your vitals are all back to normal now, but I suggest avoiding using too much energy, and try to rest as much as you can." Jo ordered before leaving them again.

Kai really made her back to healthy again from being the sick girl who was too weak to walk or shower, and puking after every time she eats, her eye bags are gone, she looks less pale, she even gained some healthy weight which he is very proud of. And Kai being Kai, he would makes some dirty inappropriate jokes everyday, especially when he's taking a bath with her, "I couldn't leave you alone, what if you suddenly faint and drown, that's what Jo said," he smirks, and touching her thigh under the water, "no that's not what Jo said, I wouldn't just faint and drown, and stop being a horny bastard, can't you wait for just a few more days," she groans.

He puts his other hand on his chest and pouts, looking at her with his puppy eyes, "and now I'm hurt, how about this, I promise I will go easy on you," he winks at her, "umm let me think, no, and stop teasing me under the water, it's not gonna work Parker," she rolled her eyes then realized she made a big mistake, "oh really? Why are your blushing then, shall I mention that your breath got more and more shallow too? And you just rolled your eyes at me," He raised one of his eyebrows sending her intense glares, she looks away from him, "it was the heat," she mumbled.

The next second he is towering over her, his lips is only a few inches away from her, she can feel his body heat, "did anyone ever tell you that naughty girls don't get what they want?" He smirks, and she can feel the intense heat on her cheeks, "what are you gonna do about it then? I'm still recovering, and I doubt Jo is gonna be happy if she knows that you weren't taking care of me," she said, "oh sweetheart I am taking a very good care of you, I will make sure you finish," he whispers next to her ear, which makes her blush even more.

"You horny ass," she cursed, then she felt his hand slowly sliding across her thigh under the water and reaching near her sensitive area, her legs opened wider before she realized what she did, then she saw the smirk is back on Kai's face now, "hmm who just opened their legs wider?" He whispers then she can feel his breath hitting the skin on her neck, "you little tease, just kiss me already," she laughs under her breath and pulled him closer to her, his lips smashed on hers, she melted under his kiss immediately.

He starts drawing figures on her clit gently, "god I miss hearing your moans," he whispers next to her ear, "I miss your dick too daddy," she suddenly said which shocks him a bit, but then he quickly snapped back to his previous mode, "I always know you're freaky, and even more freaky now," he looks into her eyes while sliding a finger inside her which made her moan even louder, "well do you like it?" She raised her eyebrows, "like? I love it," then their lips collided again as he added another finger and slowly pumping them.

She completely melted under his touch, she digs her nails into his skin the moment he is inside her, she can feel his hand cupping her breast under the water and playing with her nipple, "I miss you more than you could ever known," she whispers next to his ear, "and him of course," she looks down and chuckles, he pumps in and out of her in a steady pace, "well, then you have a lot to makeup for after you recovered," he said then slowly picking up his pace and hitting every one of her spots every time, she wraps her legs around his waist even tighter and pulling him in closer so he can go deeper.

"You just can't get enough of me can you," he smirks, "no," her moans are turning into small screams, he knows she is close, "fuck, hold it for daddy," Kai said in a low magnetic voice, "I can't," she whines, "a little bit longer sweetheart," he bites the skin on her neck lightly, each of his thrust is deep, strong, and she feels like she can't control it anymore, "cum now baby," he said, then both of them got their release at the same time.

Kai holds her and let her sit up a bit in the bath tub and they saw the mess they made, the floor is wet from all the water and bubbles that spit out from their make out session, "guess I will clean it later," he laughs under his breath and kisses her cheek quickly, she chuckles, "at least someone had fun today," she said, "aww don't pretend you didn't have fun just now, from what I've heard I think someone had more fun than I did, but no worries, I got plan for you after you recovered," he gave her a wink which sends shiver down her spine, "what plan?" She asked. "Nothing too much, just tie you up and not letting you leave the bed for a month, maybe some blood and knife play too, add some spice you know, but before that I have a surprise for you"

'Oh no this is bad,' she thinks, "what is it?" She asks him, "I'm gonna turn myself into a heretic, ta-da, wait I think I just told you the surprise, my bad," he looks at her and starts blowing the bubble in the bathtub, "does Liv and Jo knows this?" She looks at him, "oh yea, they approved it, I'm gonna ask Damon for his blood and give them to Liv and Jo before I die, then someone can give it to them after they are dead too and bring them back, I'm genius, but I won't do it if you don't want me to," he looks back at her.

She stares into his eyes for a minute, and sighed, "if that's what you want, then I want you to do it, and you've always wanted to have your own magic, but promise me you will be safe, Damon is a bit dangerous," she got worried about him when he mentioned the name Damon, from what she could remember, Damon was always unstable and unpredictable, he could be your drinking buddy the last minute and rip out your heart the next minute, "oh I got that part handled, Jo and Liv is gonna go with me in case he tries anything, Liv has her own magic, don't worry, nothing would happen to me," then he kissed her forehead.

A few days later Jo came to their apartment again, "wow you look better than ever," she gave Evalynn a hug, "thank you," she chuckles, "oh yea when are you guys gonna do it, the plan," she asks both of them, "tomorrow," Jo said, then she saw Kai nodded, "ok, promise me all three of you will be safe," Evalynn took their hands and squeezing them gently, "promise," Kai said while staring at her, "don't worry, I won't let Damon do anything to him," Jo smiled at her, "thank you."