Bonus chapter 1

Kai & Evalynn's daughter

"What do you mean you are dating??? You are only 17 Diana!" Kai suddenly said while standing up, "Kai calm down," Evalynn pushes him down on the chair, "mom had her first boyfriend when she was 14!" Diana said to Kai, "it's different, she didn't h...

"What do you mean you are dating??? You are only 17 Diana!" Kai suddenly said while standing up, "Kai calm down," Evalynn pushes him down on the chair, "mom had her first boyfriend when she was 14!" Diana said to Kai, "it's different, she didn't have a dad back then," "hey!" Evalynn looks at him, "sorry." Kai mumbles.

Diana looks mad now, "fine who is he? I guess he is a supernatural too," Kai tries to calm himself down, "his name is Joshua," "no!" Kai suddenly gets up, "ha I was joking dad, his real name is Brandon Kirby, Landon's younger brother," Diana looks at her dad. "Why are you dating a chicken too?" Kai spat. Evalynn rubs her temples after hearing their conversation, "Kai, he is a phoenix," Evalynn explains for her daughter, "thanks mom," Diana said.

"Phoenix, chicken, all birds." Kai rolls his eyes, "how old is he may I ask?" Kai let out a sigh, "21." Diana whispers, "he what?!" He is freaking 21 and he is dating a 17 year old girl, that's it I'm gonna kill him," Kai finally snapped, "dad you can't kill him, he can't die!" Diana and Evalynn stands in front of Kai, "Diana can makes her own decision Kai, and plus we met him before, he is a nice kid, I'm sure they haven't done anything yet." Evalynn puts her hands on Kai's chest, "yea..." Diana looks at her shoes.

Kai and Evalynn's eyes are widen after hearing her words, "Diana you are not helping, and why you didn't tell us earlier?" Evalynn sent her a glare asking her to go to her room, "I will turn him into a roast chicken just watch me!" Kai said angrily, "Malachai calm your ass down! She's gonna be 18 in two weeks, I know it might sounds wrong but she is pretty mature, I mean look at her, she saved Hope's life when she was 10, she knows what she wants, as long as he doesn't force her to do anything or hurt her on purpose I think it's ok to let her date around a bit, she can protect herself Kai," Evalynn sits on his laps while stroking his hair.

"Ughh fine, I will talk to her, calmly, after dinner," Kai said, "but I still don't like the fact that she is dating a chicken, is he gonna make the gwak gwak noise whenever he is happy, do you think we cook too much chicken, god I always knew she likes chicken nuggets, but not to the point she would date a freaking chicken, I mean she is one of the most powerful witch in history, and she is dating a dude named Brody, I thought my parents hated me when they named me Malachai," he made a gag noise then a face that looks like he is about to puke his guts out.

Evalynn starts giggling in his arms, she let out a snort by accident, "good now my wife is laughing and ignoring the fact that our daughter is dating a useless chicken," Kai let out a deep breath, "sorry, he is a phoenix Kai, and if he makes her happy then we should be happy too," Evalynn wipes the tear from laughing and looks at him, "ok then, if he makes one wrong move I will put him in our oven and turn him into my dinner."

After the dinner, they sit in the living room, "look Diana, about your boyfriend earlier, you dad and I was being over protective, we just don't want anything bad happen to you, I hope you understand, and if he makes you happy then we are happy too. I hope you know that we are here whenever you need us, and we will try our best to understand you sweetheart." Evalynn said, "I know mom, and dad he is a good guy, he never force me to do anything I don't want if that's what you were worrying about, I really like him and I hope you can accept him," Diana looks at her dad.

"I'm happy if you are happy sweetheart, it's just a bum that Brody is a chicken," Kai said while staring at the floor, "it's Brandon and he is a phoenix," Diana looks at her dad unamused, "fine whatever, if it makes you feel better I promise I wouldn't eat Benjamin, but he only got two chances," Kai looks at his daughter, "thank you, even though he can't be killed." Diana gives him a sarcastic smile, "we will see about that, I heard something called the golden arrow, wonder where they kept it," Kai pretends to think.

Diana's eyes got wider, "dad how did you know?" "Wait what?" Evalynn looks at the pair, "the golden arrow, it's the only thing can kill a phoenix, permanently," Diana explained to her mom. "Bird," Kai 'corrects' her, "as the powerful Gemini Coven leader I have my ways, I starts digging as soon as you told me what animal breed he is," Kai leans back and looks at his daughter who literally has smokes coming out of her ears right now.

"Diana," Evalynn calls her name, "your dad was joking, no one is killing anyone alright?" She looks at Kai, sending him a warning glare, "fine, but he only got two chances, after that," then he makes a tongue clicking noise, "dad...." Diana rolls her eyes.