Only I believe.

I'm sorry about the late timing! In return I will release 2 chapers today.... (hopefully ^ ^;)

Enjoyyyy!!!!

.................................................................................

Time went on and Asuna's condition didn't seem to become any better. Everyday was the same painful day as all the others, making it harder and harder to tell if Asuna was going to wake up at all!

Kirito carried on telling the others that she would get better but everyday, he would say the same 'I will protect her'. This routine was enough for Kirito. Until one day....

"Ohayo mina*!" Kirito called at Silica, Rika, Klein, Agil and Asada (*Sinon XP*)

"Ohayo Kirito" Klein replied giving a cheesy smile as he waved.

Kirito caught up to everyone and took a deep breath.

"How's Asuna-san?" Asked Silica with a concerned face. Kirito's started to frown.

She got the death glare from Rika as she told her to be quiet.

"Asuna will wake up soon! I promised to her as the solo-er from Sao-" Kirito was interupted by Sinon.

"Kirito open your eyes from that dream" Sinon suddenly said her glasses filling with light, making it hard to see her eyes. "You need to be brought back down to Earth" 

Everyone looked shocked..

"You little bi-" Rika started while going to slap Sinon, but then suddenly she was stopped by Agil.

"She has a point" Agil said. "There isn't really a way Asuna will survive now."

" What Agil You too?!" Rika said starting to become angry.

Klein stepped forward. 

"I do see what they mean"

"Wait...So..,Asuna will...." Silica said going pale.

Rika started to tear up.

"She's going to die."

"BASTARDS!" Kirito shouted at them

"ALL OF YOU ARE BASTARDS!"

And with that. Kirito was the only believer.

.................................................................................................................

Teehee another part d-o-n-e 

Lemme just rant. 

School is sooooooooooooo annoying.

2 projects due

Same week

I didn't do them until night before.

Soooooooo that's for any questions on my updating schedule.

For future refernce I wanna know form you kawaii readers when I should update regularly!

So pleaaseee comment if you can ;) Arigato!!

Nowwww here is a text art for you to eye-rape!

Oh and just so you know..

I fudging hate Sinon. Cuz Kirisuna forever but.... No hating!!!! 

.....................................

................

.............................

.............

.................................

..............

.....................................

DRUMMMM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

..........................................................................

<(¬w¬)>  <( U mad?!)