Unknown Relations

I'm finally back after 100000000000000000 years

I think I get sick too easily ¬.¬

I also think that exams suck....I just think...

..........................................................................

[SANA P.O.V]

Sana woke up, not remembering what had happened last to her. She looked around at her surroundings. What had happened?!

"You finally woke up..." she heard a familiar voice say, relieved.

Sana looked up to see a similar par of hazel eyes.

"....Etooo...."

A little firework of memories sparked inside of Sana's head as she remembered her childhood friend.

"Asuna-chan!?" Sana gasped,knocking over a glass of water. Asuna gave Sana a death glare as she picked up the broken pieces.

"Ehehe..Gomene.." Sana sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "I guess I'm a little clumsy?"

Asuna sighed as Sana nervously laughed.The room was filled with an awkward silence.

"When did you arrive Sana?" Asuna brought up,willing to break the silence.

"Wait what day is it today,I swear that I was at the market.."

Sana remembered the cold night that she had slept through.Did she maybe fall ill? But she never did...

"Asuna..by any chance did I meet you at the market?"

Asuna sat down on the sofa, placing a hot chocolate on the table, hoping that Sana wouldn't knock it over.

"Sana-chan did you sleep well the other night,where are you staying?" Asuna worried. Sana slowly shook her head, deciding it was better to tell the truth to her childhood friend.

"I don't have anywhere to stay, I spent all my money on the train fare,I just really wanted to see you.." Sana timidly spoke, looking towards the ground.

Asuna stood up suddenly and started to head towards a closet, which seemed to store things like sleeping bags and blankets. Asuna pulled out a huge blanket from the closet and threw it at Sana.

"Just sleep on the sofa and it'll be fine if you stay here," She sighed, shaking her head slightly. Sana snuggled in the blanket, bringing her legs in close to her chest. A clock ticked each second of the world, making time seem endless in that very silent moment, Sana had found her but what for? A window began to fog up as an angry grey cloud placed itself above the neighbourhood, and began to pour down it's water.

"Ehh..So even in happy moments like this it rains," Sana said into the pillow she had stolen from Asuna's couch. It was a happy moment yet the atmosphere was something that one would find at a funeral. What had happened to the Asuna that Sana had known for the whole of her childhood?

Knock Knock

Someone was at the door. No one would want to be wandering around in the rain. Who was it?

"I'll get it," Sana groaned, getting up like a granny. She walked towards the door, hoping that something good would come out of it.The handle turned and the door opened before Sana had the chance to check the peep-hole.

"Asuna?" A voice called down the corridor.

[ASUNA P.O.V]

"Asuna?" A voice called. Asuna heard the voice and got up instantly from the couch, recognizing the voice immediately.