Past Lifes

Here is the chapter that has been waited for!

But it isn't all Kirito X Asuna this time....

.......................................................................................................

[Asuna's Mum P.O.V]

[Flashback]

"Oka-san, oto-san! Look at what I made!" A young Kyouko* enthused.

Kyouko's parents looked at her with cheerful smiles and applauded her as she showed off her piece of art work, which she had made at school.

"Subarashi Kyouko-chan!" Her mother beamed. Clapping her hands. "You should be an artist when you grow up!"

"Yeah, I think you would be an amazing artist Kyouko-chan!"  Encouraged Kyouko's father.

I'm going to become an amazing artist, oto-san, oka-san I will get lots of money, and we can live happily together!

[6 years later]

Kyouko was in her second year of high school and she hadn't given up on being an artist yet!

She had joined art club and made a very special friend called Koizumi Hana, they were there for each other through thick and thin and never left each other's sides. If Hana needed her she would be there and if she needed Hana, Hana would be there.

Then the accident happened.

On her way home from school,with Hana, one day Kyouko passed an ambulance, but it wasn't just any random accident that had happened. It had happened near her house. On her road, and as she grew closer to the scene she could see that some police cars were parked outside her house.

Kyouko's eyes grew wider, and her face went pale.

What the hell had happened?!

Kyouko managed to strain two words from her mouth.

"Oka-san, Oto-san,"  

She sprinted past the police and caution signs and entered the house, ignoring her friend's warnings.

Kyouko looked around for her parents but couldn't find them. But there was one more room she could check. The attic.

She climbed the stairs as quickly as she could and made sure the ladder was unseen.

Nothing couldv'e prepared her for what she saw.

Her mother and father were both with their necks wrapped by a rope. Their feet were dangling in the air, and their faces were pale and blank.

What had once been her mother's perfect full lips, were now a permanent frown forever stuck on her face, and her father's dazling blue eyes were replaced with a grey blob of ugliness.

"But why?How?When?" Kyouko reached towards her dead parents. "OTO-SAN! OKA-SAN!" She cried out in despair.

Suddenly she was pulled away by her best friend and a group of police officers came to inspect the lifeless bodies.

"No.NOOOOOO!" Kyouko called out as she was pulled away.

"They didn't want you to suffer Kyouko-chan," Her friend whispered as her friend cried in despair. "Come stay with us, that way your near someone close to you."