A New Arrival

[??? P.O.V]

??? rolled her suitcase down the platform, breathing in the cool Spring wind as she took a step.

"I finally arrived huh?" she mumbled to herself, looking at the starry sky, she shivered a bit. "It's this cold even though it's Spring?!"

She ruffled her hair in confusion.

"I'll never understand Japan."

[Kirito P.O.V]

(Long time no see Kirito X3)

Kirito walked to his kitchen picking up a convenience store meal and putting it in the microwave.

"I haven't seen Asuna recently," he thought out loud while leaning against the kitchen counter, as he waited for the microwave to bing.

"We've talked and all but apart from that we haven't been communicating much.."

BING!

He shook his head and stood up straight then went over to get his meal.

"This weekend I'll ask her on a date then we can see each other and get all lovey- dovey...." (Don't worry kawaii readers!) this wasn't kirito's voice but none other than his younger cousin Suguha's.

Kirito sweat dropped. "Suguha stop eavesdropping in on my thoughts...."

Suguha crossed her arms and leant against the wall.

"Well keep your thoughts in your head then" she protested. "Plus that's probably close to what you were thinking."

Kirito laughed nervousl, grabbed his almost cold meal and flicked her forehead.

"Touche."

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna lay on her couch, staring at the ceiling.

Her phone buzzed and she jumped a bit.

"Who is it this time.." She whispered, reaching out to her phone.

[UNKNOWN]

Yoooo Asuna-chan!

Its been sooo long >.<

Can't wait to see you!

Sayonara!!

[DELETE] [REPLY]

Asuna stared at her screen and clicked out of the message.

"Who is this...Why do they keep texting me.."

A sound of thunder could be heard from outside and Asuna turned her head towards the window.

"Looks like a storm is on the way..." she shrugged. "Well better take my bath now then!"

[??? P.O.V]

??? kicked the vending machine, hoping to get a hot drink. A can of coffee came out of the machine and ??? took it and held it tightly in her hands.

She heard the clump of thunder and looked towards the sky, which was now plain with not a single star in the sky.

"A storm is brewing huh..?"

She sighed.

"And here I thought I would manage to sleep outside in peace.."

Her tummy rumbled and she rubbed it.

"I really want to eat some Sukiyaki when I find her."

She opened her phone and looked at the picture of her and Asuna from Middle school, then at a tiny piece of paper in the pocket of his hoodie.

Smiling, she walked away and looked for a warm place to shelter herself from the storm tonight.

~The next morning~

??? woke up shivering and sneezing.

"Tch yesterday was so cold. Why is it so cold in Spring?"

She wiped her nose with her hoodie's sleeve and sniffed.

"I wasted so much money on just a train ticket and now I have nowhere to stay...I need to find Asuna soon."

She got up and tried to find her balance before walking towards a street market being held nearby.

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna woke up and stretched before slipping her feet into her fuzzy slippers and walking down towards the kitchen.

Asuna looked through the fridge, looking for something to eat, only to realise that there was nothing there.

"......"

Asuna sighed and shook her head.

"I guess I'll have to go to the market now then..ugh I just woke up!"

Asuna put on the closest hoodie/coat she could find and set off towards the market.

~At the market~

Asuna looked around for a stall she could buy some bread from.

"This is going to be a long shopping trip," she sighed.

A large crowd could be heard mumbling to each other as they surrounded something.

Asuna walked over to the crowd, curious to see what was happening. She caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a girl collapsed on the floor.

"Poor girl..." She paused after realising who that girl was. "SANA-CHAN?!"

..............................................................................................

Teehee my kawaii readers. Another chapter finally published.

Hontoni gomenasai that it is 2 days late.

My mum had to switch my laptop off when I was writing this and it didn't save T.T

Thank you @cynthiahachem @MspGirloflove1 and @yahookitty for recommending names for me.

I decided to settle for Sana so arigato!

I'm currently watching Vampire knight again so I'm in a dramatic mood.

You can expect quite a lot of drama next chapter XD

And just so we get this clear.

I'm Team Zero!

Sayonara!

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

<(>.<)> <[Zero-kun!!!] ¬(-.-¬) <[Die pureblood]