Childhood friends..right?

I'm back so let's get into this..

.................................................................

Asuna glared at Sana after the door had shut, trying to get answers out of her. Sana hadn't finished her joke yet.

"Asuna were you unaware of the fact that Kirito is still going out with HER?" Sana seriously said whilst pretending she was talking about a human being.

Asuna grabbed a pillow and threw it at Sana, making her drop her 4DS and lose the game she was playing.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU-" Sana stopped and looked at Asuna, who has tears running down her cheeks.

"Why..didn't he tell me.." Asuna trembled. Sana realised her mistake.

"Ah, no you see that," Sana stumbled over her words feeling full of guilt. She came to find her friend but now she was driving her away.

"I HATE YOU SANA!" Asuna stormed out of the house. Sana looked like she had seen a ghost.

"She's so scary..."

[KIRITO P.O.V]

Kirito shook his head in annoyance as he walked along the pavement.

"Sana has taken it too far.." He sighed. "I should clear that misunderstanding up soon." Kirito kicked the wall angrily. "That Sana-chan..."

"I was only joking around," A sad voice whined from behind. Kirito forced himself say anything, since he could obviously tell it was Sana.He turned around and sent her a death glare, then with a scoff he went back to walking.

[Sana P.O.V]

Sana stood speechless at how she was ignored by her childhood friend.She had just lost the trust of both her good friends, the only friends she had left. An unknown feeling boiled up inside of her as her face grew warmer, why did these drops of water swell up in her eyes? This wasn't Sana...

Sana pulled her hood up and started looking towards the ground, what was happening to her?

"K-kirito, please don't leave me like them," Sana whispered, sniffling in between lines. She grabbed a small rock and threw it as far as she could, trying to hit him.

She took a deep breath. "DON'T LEAVE BAKA!" A stream of fresh tears came from her eyes, landing on the ground in a strange pattern. She hiccuped in between sniffles. "You're just like them (hiccup) they (hiccup) didn't like me because of (hiccup) the way I (hiccup) like to joke around, and now (hiccup) you're leaving (hiccup) me too."

Sana dragged her legs as she walked towards Kirito, not bothering to look up at him. She looked up and saw Kirito with his back turned towards her, just walking along. She sprinted towards him and hugged him from behind. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME," She cried, getting his shoulder wet with her tears."I've already lost someone like you." 

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna sat on her bed, bringing her knees into her chest as she sniffled."Sana who are you?" She asked herself as she stared at the picture of Kirito, gently stroking her phone screen before it went black again.

{FLASHBACK}

Asuna looked around for Sana, feeling bad about what she had yelled at her, 'Hate' was a really strong word. She turned around the corner and saw Sana's hoodie, she was talking to someone that Asuna couldn't make out from that distance. Sana seemed to be crying about something, had Asuna done this? She stayed watching from the corner.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME," Asuna heard Sana shout as she started running towards this person, Asuna looked carefully and realised that it was Kirito that Sana had just back hugged. Why wasn't he rejecting her?!  

Asuna felt a burning feeling in her heart, as she gripped the wall.

{Flashback End}

Asuna threw her pillow at the bedroom wall.

"Childhood friends..sure..." she whispered.

_______________________________________________

Okkayyyyy

Finally published this.

Not gonna say much, cus I think this chapter was a little short.

I'm so sorry. I'll stick to my updating schedule more from now on (hopefully)

Well I will end this chapter here!

Baii Piee xxx

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

(¬.¬)/ <{This noob never updates}