See You Soon

The title sound like an AN doesn't it. -.- Gomenasai I didn't mean to trick chu.

I randomly chose a hospital name for this chapter

.................................................................

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna, who was now out of hospital prepared herself to go and face her adoptive mother, whom was still in hospital, she hadn't spoken to her since the incident that occured the day Asuna was put into her coma she hadn't even been to visit her!

Asuna took her deepest breath and got off the train, she looked at the giant building which stood in front of her. Kimitsu Hospital Of Japan, It read. Putting on her bravest front, Asuna walked boldly into the hospital. She walked up to the reception and spoke, trying to keep her nerves from showing.

"I'm here to see Yuuki Kyouko," She said quite softly.

"Room 340, To your left," Pointed out the receptionist, giving Asuna a warm smile.

Asuna nodded and headed towards room 340.

[Kyouko P.O.V]

"Miss Kyouko, are you feeling hungry?Thirsty?" Asked one of the nurses. She had been the nurse that had looked after Kyouko all the time she was in the hospital.

Kyouko shook her head. No.

The nurse sighed. 

"Miss Kyouko you never do anything but stare out of the window at the sky. Are there some people you're looking up to or something because I'm sure they would want you to get better sooner."

(The nurse is still talking in the background)

Kyouko looked to the ceiling trying to look up to the heavens.

"Hana," She thought to herself. "Gomenasai, I drove your daughter away from me, she probably hates me now, Gomenasai,"

Kyouko was deep in thought when Mirai- chan (The nurse) tapped Kyouko's shoulder with her small cold hands.

"Um, Miss Kyouko someone's here to see you,"

Kyouko turned to face the door. Her eyes grew wider as she saw Asuna standing right in front of her, was she over their fight yet? Why was she here?

"Daijobu,Kyouko?" Asuna mumbled, addressing her adoptive mother as she would any other woman.

Kyouko was speechless, was she happy that Asuna came to see her or was she sad that they didn't really even know each other anymore?

"Asuna why did you come?" Kyouko finally managed to say.

Asuna's face grew serious.

"Kyouko," She began. "Where was my mother buried when she died?"

[ASUNA P,O.V]

Asuna's heart was beating as she fianlly spoke the words that always flew around in her head.

"Kyouko, where was my mother buried when she died?"

Asuna felt dizzy and her vision was blurred a bit, but she wasn't backing off unti lshe got an answer.

Asuna noticed the tension between her and Kyouko now and grew a bit wary.

"Mitsu," She muttered. "Mitsu Graveyard in the village of Aiko,"

Asuna felt relif and without thinking went to hug Kyouko, her adoptive mother was so cold that Asuna had even thought she was dead for a moment.

"Arigato Kyouko sayonara," Asuna calmly said as she exited the room. "Oh and please get better soon, the house is quiet without you around."

Asuna shut the room door and took a huge sigh of relief.

"Just wait Oka-san," She said to the sky. "I'm coming to see you soon."

.....................................................................................

~I made up a lot of town names in this~

Teehee my kawaii readers! Another chapter done!

Okay

I wuv you all!

Baii pieee!

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

(>^w^)> <(Happy Easter <3)