Never Impossible Part 2

.[Note: Asunas's nurse (in this fanfic) is called Akane Mikami-san]

..........................................

[KIRITO'S P.O.V]

Buzz Buzzz! 

Kirito had recieved a new mesage. 

Instantly Kirito grabbed his phone, knowing it could be form the hospital Asuna was in.

His instinct was right.

[Mikami-san]

Ohayo Kirito,

I wanted to inform you that Asuna's condition has seemed to have worsened.

If you can please could you come to the hospital soon.        

Arigato!.

...........................................................

Kirito rushed on his motorbike to the hospital Asuna was in. 

He rushed into the elevator and ran towards Asuna's room.

Soon he was in the hospital where Asuna lay. She seemed to be in pain and all you could hear in the hospital room were the beeps on the monitor. 

Mikami-san turned around and jolted her head for him to come closer to Asuna's hospital bed.

[ASUNA'S P.O.V]

Asuna felt a warm hand touch hers, instantly she knew it was the hand of Kirito.

"Kirito-kun" she said to herself, considering that on the other side no one could hear her.

She knew that her condition had worsened. She had heard the other nurses talking about it. Some even said she wouldn't last. But Mikami-san had always looked at the positive things like. "Asuna your face is always pretty,what cream do you lose?" or "Your hair is so nice and long,its also silky, I'm so jealous." 

Asuna's chest felt tight as she imagined herself crying. Then her hand was squeezed tighter.

"Hey Asuna, You will get better i promise you!" Kirito said with a little shake in his voice.

"Nothing is impossible Asuna." He continued squeezing her hand a tiny bit tighter. "you have my word as the solo-er from SAO, I will protect you."

Asuna really felt like crying. But she wasn't sure if it was despair or relif.

..............................................................................

Teeeheee My kawaii reader that was hopefully a longer part than the last. I know I said I would update two parts but I'm a little behind schedule so I PROMISE I will update every Thursday from now on. Gomenasai and Arigato! 

AlizzaTooKawaii <3     (I will protect you Asuna)(>*.*)> <(-.-)> oO(Kirito-kun....)