Hidden feelings pt 2

Four words: Sorry sorry sorry sorry

I'm introducing another OC in this chapter. Ok Let's go

_______________________________________________

[SANA P.O.V]

"I'm so sorry Asuna," Sana whispered to herself, looking at her best friend with guilt. She gripped her shirt and held it tightly in her hand as the same sentence went round in her mind. 'I love Kazuto-kun'

Sana wrapped herself in the towel that Asuna had put around her shoulders and wiped her tears. She wanted to tell her friend but was scared of losing her as soon as she did. Asuna  opened the front door, not saying anything, and took Sana inside so that she could dry herself up and change into a new set of clothes. The ticking of the clock in the living room matched perfectly with the sound of raindrops dripping slowly onto the window and a slight wind could be heard howling outside. Sana sat on the cold leather sofa, staring at her feet soullessly. "Hey Asuna," she managed to say. "I'm sorry." Sana gripped her jeans, trying to fight back tears of guilt. Asuna brought herself onto her feet and wrapped her arms around her friend, pulling her into a warm hug. "It's okay," Asuna comforted her. "Just explain to me what happened." Sana tried to keep back her tears  and stared at her friend sorrowfully. "I'm sorry Asuna..."

{Some random timeskip} {I'll explain everything later ;^-^}

[??? P.O.V]

??? walked out of the automatic doors, feeling a small breeze hit him as he took a drink from his coffee.  He walked across the road and towards the bus stop, checking the time on his phone as he waited. "11:47 huh?" ??? mumbled, taking a sip from his coffee. He saw the bus in the distance and put his phone back in his pocket, preparing to try and get a seat on the packed vehicle.  Just as the bus stopped in front of the bus stop, ??? felt something hit him. 

"Ow.." He heard a familiar voice call out. "Hey, watch where your going!" 

"S-sorry," ??? apologized, picking up a scatter of manga that this person had dropped. Stacking the manga into a pile, he began handing them back to this clumsy person.

"You should be more careful in the future," He scolded, looking at the wasted coffee that lay in a puddle beside him. "Listen I have to go now, otherwise the bus will leave-" It came to ???'s attention at that moment that the bus had left him behind. It would take forever for another one to arrive now.

"See what you've done," He sighed. "Now I've missed my bus." The person gave him a playful punch  and messed up his hair. 

"Well you have me to keep you as company now-" ??? heard a gasp come from the person and turned to face them. At that moment it hit him who he was talking to the whole time. 

"EH TAKUYA-KUN?" The person yelled in amazement.

"SANA?!" Takuya yelled in sync with her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Sana smiled and sent a peace sign to him. "Let's just say that things didn't work out at home," She said with a slight chuckle. Takuya sighed, he knew that Sana was adopted and that her carer wasn't exactly 'friendly', but at the time he was preparing to move towns anyway and couldn't do anything about it.

[FLASHBACK]

"Takuya-kun, Takuya-kun!" Sana screamed into Takuya's ear. "Let's play, I finally escaped my mother!" Takuya sighed and put his soccer ball down on his bed. 

"Sorry Sana, I can't play today," He said, messing up his best friend's hair. "I have to pack." Sana frowned and sat down on the floor. 

"Takuya-kun, we'll still be friends right?" Sana mumbled, playing with her shoelace. Takuya smiled at Sana and patted her head. "Yeah," He nodded. Sana hugged her best friend, creating a light shade of red to appear on his cheeks. "I'll miss you Takuya-kun!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Takuya looked at his friend, whom he hadn't seen in so long. Was she still the same? What was she doing now? A test worth of questions flew round his head  making him dizzy from curiosity. He really had missed her. 

"Takuya-kun," Sana sang. "Are you okay, do you have a fever?" She held her hand to his face, trying to figure out what was making his face so red. Takuya felt a familiar feeling spark inside him, as he felt Sana's hand against his cheek. "I-it's nothing," He nervously blurted out, brushing her hand from his face. He cleared his throat and looked away from Sana, trying not to look into her eye(s)* 

"What an innocent couple," They both heard two adults say as they walked past the bus stop. Sana shook her head violently and shouted loud enough so that anyone in that area could hear her. "We're not like that!"

Sana turned around to face Takuya, who swiftly tried to look away. She walked over to him, tiptoeing to try and grab a leaf that had blown onto his hair. "Takuya, you've grown a lot since I last saw you," She laughed grabbing the leaf and letting it blow again in the wind, searching for another place to land. "Bye bye leaf-chan!" Sana waved. Takuya watched as Sana smiled waving the leaf goodbye. He remembered the times they had always shared in the past, when they played video games together and she would always win. When they hanged in the park, spending endless hours just laughing together on the swings. When they said their final goodbyes at the train station and Takuya had cried for the whole train journey and when he realised she was his first love. 

"Sana," Takuya began, staring towards the sky. The clouds had cleared up and the sun shone into his light brown eyes. Sana nodded, looking up at the sky with him. Takuya glanced back down at Sana and put his arm around her, pulling her into a gentle hug. "I really missed you,"

_________________________________________________________________

*I didn't know whether to write eye or eyes since Sana wears an eyepatch..

Ok.

Done.

Published. 

Thank you.

Baii piee kawaii readers.

-AlizzaTooKawaii <3

(^_^)/ <(Trying not to write too much of my nonsense)