The Truth

"I'm back!" Yelled Asuna as she opened her front door. The house was so quiet and still even though her mum was at home.

"Asuna please can you come here," asked Asuna's mum in a surprisingly quiet voice.

Asuna walked over to the cold living room where her mum was sat on the floor not even wearing any slippers. As Asuna looked into her mum's eyes she could tell something wasn't right. Asuna got down onto the floor and started shaking her mum, who's eyes were now so wide open they couldn't even move a bit so that she could blink.

"***OKASAN! OKASAN! PLEASE OKASAN! OKASAN!!" Wailed Asuna "OKASAN I'M CALLING AN AMBULANCE HANG IN THERE!"

A siren could be heard throughout the neighbourhood where Asuna lived and when Asuna's mum was being carried into the ambulance all you could see were people looking outside their windows at the commotion.

Asuna rushed to the room where her mum was in the hospital and barged in, not even worrying about who could be inside.

"OKASAN!" Shouted Asuna desperately.

"Don't worry Asuna I'm alright now." said Asuna's mum calmly

Asuna let out a sigh of relief.

"But Okasan,why did that happen it never has before," asked a confused Asuna.

Asuna's mum went pale.

"Dear," started Asuna's mum "I think it's time you know the truth."

[END]

Finally done!! I'm no sure if this one is short or not cuz I did it on my phone but any who I hope you enjoyed it :3 <3

***Okasan- The Japanese word for mother

AlizzaTooKawaii • .