Hidden feelings pt 1

This chapter is gonna be in parts because I'm a troll.. I'm sorry T_____T

__________________________________________________________

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna looked at the picture that Kyouko-san had given to her, the picture of her real mother. She stroked the delicate photograph, almost as if she could feel the warmth of her mother. The light rain could be heard from inside her dark bedroom, tapping the window with a steady rhythm.

"Oka-san, Sana is still outside in the rain..." Asuna whispered to the picture. "Will she be okay..?"

Asuna remembered what her so called 'childhood friend' had done to her, a familiar feeling filled Asuna up...Jealousy...

Asuna wrapped herself in her duvet and looked at her phone.

{New message}

To Sana-chan

I'm sorry about what happened...

[Delete]

Asuna threw her phone onto her bed and lay down. She looked at the ceiling and reached towards it.

"Oka-san, do you know what to do in this kind of situation..?" Asuna lay onto her side and stared out of the window.

At that moment she noticed Sana standing outside of her house, looking up at her window. Sana was soaked and probably crying but the rain covered that up. Asuna ran outside of the house, grabbing a towel along the way, and covered Sana who was shivering.

"I'm so sorry Sana-chan," Asuna said, trying not to burst into tears.

[SANA P.O.V]

Sana stood outside of Asuna's house , waiting for her friend to accept her apology. The rain poured and her clothes got wet but nothing mattered at this point. She just needed someone.

Sana remembered what her mother had told her before she left.

[FLASHBACK]

"Sana, she will obviously not recognise you!" Miss Sakagami shouted, as Sana packed her bag. She looked towards her mother and threw her pillow at her.

"I don't care what you tell me, I'm 17 years old! Your not even my mother, why do you care!?" Sana mumbled towards the young woman. Sana was picked up by her hair and soon enough her face was near to Miss Sakagami's.

"Listen brat," she muttered. "I didn't choose to take you in, all my friends avoid me because of a freak like you, your stupid attitude doesn't make up for anything, if you think you can survive without someone then try. I can bet that you will be abandoned just like everyone did, even your mum!" Miss Sakagami dropped Sana onto the floor and slammed her door, almost breaking it. Sana took her scissors and opened them so that she could cut her long silver hair.

"I won't let that dirty woman control my life any more," Sana stated, throwing the scissors aside. She threw a backpack over her bag, not touching anything that Miss Sakagami had given her. She was the only one on her side now.

The train took ages to come ; the wind blew the ice cold rain into her face and tried to take her ticket out of her hand. "I'm not turning back."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I'm  so sorry Asuna," Sana whispered to herself. Memories of her childhood with Kirito rushed through her mind as tears streamed down her face. "I'm not turning back now."

...................................................................................................

Hello Kawaii readers~

First of all, don't kill me. I know I've been away for a while- I mean a long time. I really hope that by next week I caan go back to my normal schedule. I promise that's the last time I say this. 

Feel free to request any animes/mangas for me to do one shots for. I will probably start writing them after I write my next chapter. I'll write them all at once so it won't be published for about 3 weeks or so. I'll write about 5 different chapters and publish them all at once. I should be done with the next chapter for this fanfic on Wednesday- Saturday.

Stay Kawaii~

Ask me any questions below !

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

<(-.-) <[Why are you even still here Picture-chan? Didn't you die already?]

(>T___T)> ' ' ' (I ask myself the same thing)