The Mother She Never Had

[Asuna P.O.V]

Asuna woke up and laid down in her hospital bed,she was slowly but surely recovering from her days of darkness and everyone around her was making sure she was getting better, she was being well looked after what more could she want?

But as she got better and better she began to feel more alone, the voice of her mother echoed in her head constantly.

"Asuna, I'm sorry but..."

She shook her head, why was she getting depressed over something that was the truth. But wait that was it. The truth. The very truth of Asuna's life soaked in lies, the truth of what she had always curiously asked her mother.

'Oka-san why is my hair different from everyone else's?'

[Flashback]

"Asuna, I'm about to tell you the truth," her mother almost whispered as she held Asuna's delicate hand.

"The truth?" Asuna though. Hadn't her life always been honest?

She turned to face her mother and nodded slowly.

"What is it oka-san? I will listen."

Asuna's mother took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Asuna I'm sorry but I'm not actually your mother,"

'What? Asuna thought as her heart sank into the deepest depths of the world.

"I was never your actual mother, all these years I was only keeping a promise with my best friend, your real mother, to look after you so she could feel proud of you as her daughter, but I will still always love yo-"

Asuna snapped before her mum could finish her sentence.

"So it was all a lie?" Asuna began, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"It was all a lie?! I loved you like you were my mother, I trusted you like I trust a friend and this is my reward?!"

"Asuna I-"

" Save it 'Oka-san, don't talk to me ever again!" Asuna yelled

"But Asuna why?" Her mother trembled.

"Why?" Asuna cried. "Because we are no better than strangers!"

She ran out of the hospital and never looked back. Then she realised that she was standing in the middle of the road, with a car hurtling towards her.

[END OF FLASHBACK}

Asuna wiped her little tears from her eyes and sat up.

"I want to go and see my real mother."

........................................................................................................

Teehee my kawaii readers!

Another (probably short) chapter F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D

I hope that makes up for my 2 week break

Note that I wrote this chapter on paper first so it seemed long >.<

I'm not gonna talk too much so cya soon (hopefully)

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

(>X.X<) *Dead* (Honestly Alizza you had it coming)> ¬(-.-¬)

I updated it today because I felt bad.