A Turn Of Events

[Kirito P.O.V]

Kirito rushed towards the hospital Asuna was staying at. The message he had received from nurse Mikami repeated over and over in his head.

[FLASHBACK]

Kirito was walking down the street towards the convenience store, after being send there by his mum to buy some eggs. 

After he had bought everything he needed, he suddenly received a text from nurse Mikami.

[From: Nurse Mikami]

Kirito. I have some news! 

Asuna might ..........* soon!

Come quickly!

[END OF TEXT]

Kirito dropped the shopping bag, crushing the eggs. But that didn't matter! 

Something life changing was about to happen!

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Kirito shot through the hospital doors and straight to Asuna's room. It had become such a routine that even the receptionist didn't ask who he was.

He rushed to the elevator and pushed the 30th floor button.As soon as the elevator door opened he bolted towards her room. Where Mikami was waiting.

He opened the door and saw a sight he would never forget.

............................................................................................................................................

* You  have to guess what this word was.

Teeeeheee my kawaii readers 

I finally posted for you after two weeks!

I know I know this chapter was really lazy. BUT!

Tomorrow I will update the one after this because even I would be pissed at this cliffhanger!

But then. We have a HUUUUUGE Chapter incoming!!

So get your reading glasses (or not if you don't wear any xD) ready and be prepared to read your kawaii little hearts out!!

Okay now!

I'm gonna wait until I complete this fanfic. Don;t worry it's not gonna be soon.

And I'm thinking of writing some short stories A.K.A One shots! 

All I need is an anime to do it on. 

Oh and they are X Reader One shots!

So please don't explode while reading them.

Oh and one more thing

........................

....................

............................

...............

2.2K READS?! WOAH I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!

I FIRST THOUGHT 200 READS WAS A LOT BUT THIS IS TOO SUGOI!

THANK YOU FOR NOT DROPPING MY FANFIC

I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE KIRITO AND SANDWICHES!!

ARIGATOOOOO!

AlizzaTooKawaii <3  ¬(-.-¬) <( Alizza I will shoot you if you don't update tomorrow Kay?)

Here's a Kirito pic for fangurls cuz I luv u! >.^