The warmth of a hug

Previous chapter...

"Just wait Oka-san," She said to the sky. "I'm coming to see you soon."

........................................................................

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna walked out of the hospital, relieved she had finally managed to sum up her courage and ask Kyouko about her mother. She smiled towards the clouds as she wondered what her mother was like.

[KYOUKO P.O.V]

Kyouko looked out of her hospital window at the sakuras as she sat up in her bed with her head on the pillow.

"It's that time already huh?" She chuckled.

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna opened the front door to her house and took off her shoes when she entered, slipping her feet into her favourite fuzzy slippers.

She walked across to the living room where she could see a group of her childhood pictures, there were ones of her with childhood friends*, ones of her in her elementary school uniform, but almost all of them were with her fake mother Kyouko.

Asuna walked over to one and picked it up, looking at it blandly.

"Lies.." She mumbled to herself as she put it back, facing downwards. "All of it."

Slowly, Asuna backed away and left all her fake memories out of her sight.

[KYOUKO P.O.V]

Kyouko watched the birds flying around her window outside, sighing she shooed them away.

"At least be grateful you're free..." She whispered to herself.

Mirai-chan (The nurse if you didn't remember) cleared her throat to get Kyouko's attention.

"Kyouko-san..Speaking of being free..In about 3 days you should be okay to leave the hospital" Mirai-chan stated looking at her clipboard while adjusting her glasses.

Kyouko's eyes widened.

"Hontoni..?" she questioned feeling relief and disappointment.

Mirai-chan looked at her smiling.

"It's been nice being your nurse Kyouko-san." She softly said taking Kyouko into a warm hug.

Kyouko relaxed. Finally remembering how warm a hug could actually be.

"Arigato Mirai-chan...."

[ASUNA P.O.V]

Asuna lay in bed thinking about what kind of person her mother was.

Was she kind? Was she strict? Was she the emotional type?

Asuna felt a sinking feeling in her chest,but none of that mattered did it?

She was never going to meet her mother.So why did she care so much.

Asuna reached out towards her ceiling looking at her hand.

"I really want to see you.."

[??? P.O.V]

???** looked at her pictures of middle school falling into a trance of memories.

The sunset could be seen coming through the train window as it moved along the rails.

She turned to the person next to her tapping their shoulder.

"Hai..!?" The person said while glaring meanly at her. "What do you want?!"

??? backed up so much that for the rest of the train journey she sat squashed against the window even though nothing was pushing her against it.

"...It was nothing..." She mumbled

~After the train journey~

??? walked out from the train and onto the platform rolling her suitcase with her.

She shivered as a cool spring breeze blew some sakura petals in her direction.

She grabbed one and looked at it in her palm admiring it.

"Say Asuna...If I showed up right now.." She started as the petal blew away, out of her reach. "Would you remember me..?"

..................................................................................

Teehee my kawaii readers!! Another chapter finished.

I'm so fudging gomenasai!!

I didn't mean to not update...

But I hope you enjoy this chapter....

Okai so..

I need help from you kawaii readers now....

I need a female Japanese name for ???

I don't know what to do...

Please help meh out if you can.

Arigatoooo!!!

AlizzaTooKawaii <3

(>^[ ]^<) <(Look at my new chapter picture-chan) <(¬.¬[]<) <(Can't you see I'm reading an author who actually updates)