Seasons Changing

Asuna shut the door behind her as she left for school, she had never really realised how cold it was until a gust of icy wind hit her right in the face. Her nose was red and her hands were frozen. It was at this point now that she wished she had taken her gloves and scarf.

Kirito stood staring into the cloudy grey sky outside of Asuna's house. He looked in her direction and waved. Asuna smiled and waved back then started to run towards the gate where her prince charming stood. 

"*Ohayo Kirito-kun!" Beamed Asuna.

"Ohayo Asuna," Said Kirito as he faced towards her.

Kirto noticed Asuna's red nose and the fact that she hadn't taken any gloves or scarf, so he took her hand as they started to walk towards their school.

"Ohayo Asuna-san.Kirito-kun!" Waved Silica as the two approached the school gates.

"Ohayo Silica," Smiled Asuna. 

"Oh ho ho ho what do we have here," Teased Rika [Lisbeth]. "The couple are alreay flirting this early in the morning." 

Asuna laughed nervously and Kirito sighed. The friends started laughing and giggling.

"It is so cold," Asuna said whilst looking at the sky. 

"Well you should've worn some scarf or gloves then Asuna," Kirito sighed.

Asuna looked at him with an embarrased face. "But still..." She continued "It is a long way till the seaons change and the Sakuras start to blossom again"

A light snowfall began to fall from the sky as the gang began to walk towards the entrance of the school.

"Look **Yuki!" Shouted Rika.

"Eh? What? Where?" Said Asuna confused.

Silica laughed nervously and Rika facepalmed.

Kirito, Rika and Silica began to laugh as Asuna looked at them with the most confused face ever.

There was no need to rush getting to spring

There was still time to enjoy Winter before the seasons began changing.

[END]

FINALLY! Part 2 finished! that took forever to write. X3

Hope you liked it <3

*Ohayo- A Japanese word meaning Good Morning

**Yuki- The Japanese word for snow and also a part of Asuna's name.

ALizzaTooKawaii ........... (>'.')>.......<(^.^<)....<(Kya!).............