Jungkook X Taehyung X Y/N|| Broken promises or Misundertandings?||IM||

Broken promises or Misunderstandings 

A shaky breath escaped her lips as she saw the screen displayed in front of her. The announcement of her boyfriend's girlfriend - the new couple everyone was going crazy about. Yes. Jungkook is her boyfriend, well, was. As soon as the rumours broke out she rushed to him, desperately wishing everything in the article was fake and that he hadn't broken his promise - always being there for her and always loving her.

That day...he was unreachable, he didn't pick up a single call or reply to a single text. Her heart ached...her boyfriend was displayed in multiple screens and trending on multiple media's next to a woman and wasn't her...what pained her the most was the fact he didn't even care to give an explanation to her.

"IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT" She yelled in the middle of the busy street, bystanders passing by gave her looks, some concerned some probably calling her crazy inside, "ALL THOSE PROMISES IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT" She shouted ruffling with her hair which made her look like a complete mess.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and her stomach filled with butterflies. She had grown anxious about the person calling. Was it him? Was he going to say sorry? Was he going to say...he loves me?

Hesitantly she reached for her phone in her pocket and a frown is easily placed on her face as she sees the caller ID. "CEO of Aliens"

"I'm not in the m-"

"Meet me. Rooftop" His voice was low and stern, she didn't question why he interrupted her.

As soon as she was about to respond he hung up, "what a bitch....does this kid NOT HAVE MANNERS" She shouted again receiving a second wave of multiple faces giving her dirty looks.

Ignoring them she made way to the rooftop of the abandoned beach house.

The sea smell hit her nose and millions of memories skim through her mind. She got off the bus and took the short cut to the beach house.

She grabbed her phone and was about to text him her arrival, until she saw his figure standing. He looked like a superhero - ready to save the day...as always. The wind that hit him made his transparent white shirt stick to his chest, revealing his chest structure and she stared in awe.

"Taehyung..." She started and he turned, as if in slow motion as a wave of wind slapped against his body, his hair danced messily and his shirt Opened freely.

"Y/N..." He recites and walks towards her. Without further words he pulled her into an embrace, holding her securely and safely. They both knew what the hug was about. They both knew what the unspoken words would've been about...they knew.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles into her hair and she nodded silently, sniffling occasionally.

He pulled her away from the hug and continued to speak, "what do you want to do now? Is there anything you need?"

"...warmth" She spoke lifting her head up, tears shining brightly in her eyes, she leaned her neck forward to the point their lips were almost touching. She felt his warm breath hit against her skin which sent goosebumps through her body.

What was she doing? Why is she about to kiss his best friend? Why? Why?

Realising her actions she took a step back and breathed hysterically.

He stood silently watching the girl in front of him. His heart was racing, he wanted to give her comfort, he wanted to hold her hand and run away with her somewhere far, he wanted to be her home. He wanted his first love to be happy.