97 Liners||Knowing Bros||IM||

Knowing bros

(L to R)- Kim Young-chul, Kim Hee-Chul, Min Kyung-hoon, Kang Ho-dong, Lee Sang-min, Lee soo-geon, Seo Jang-hoon

*you'll learn or just read a lil korean today😌 and I'm sorry if you don't watch knowing bros because there are some inside jokes and the personality of the men^^ can only be understood and be applied to in this chapter if you've actually watched the show*

-

The 9, 97 liners walk into the classroom making noise, and yet she strolls behind them, not only of the fact she is the only female amongst 9 grown ass men, but because she is really tired.

They all greet and introduce each other.

"YAH Y/N why are you so quiet? please introduce yourself" Kang Ho-Dong asks and suddenly, everyone's eyes are on her.

'Oh god the pressure' she says to herself

She raises her hand, "Hello everyone, Y/N -ibnida, lets have fun!" She tries making it exiting but it doesn't fool them.

"What was that?" Heechul says and everyone in the room laughs, "Is it because there are so many handsome men in the class today?"

'I mean, god was nice to 97 liners, every single one of fucking them are absolutely beautiful.' She mentally agrees

"Where?" She asks raising her eyebrow, and everyone in the room starts complaining and giving her playful glares, including the young men beside her.

"I'm not the only woman here, there's camerawomen here too, let's not make gender a barrier, okay? I'll go put on the male uniform if that makes you comfortable" She says.

"No, you look great in that skirt" Kyung-hoon whispers but Heechul's ears caught on to what he said.

"Everyone, Kyung-hoon's beard is growing" Heechul yells and Kyung-hoon's ears turn red when he gets teased by his colleagues.

"I've always wanted to ask you Y/N, do you like namja(men) or yeoja(women)?" Heechul asks and she smiles at him.

"I'm a female, and I like men, why do you ask?" Y/N asks.

"I've seen some videos that went viral earlier this year, you pecked Hwasa in the lips during a sleepover" Heechul says and a few gasps are heard.

"And?"

"And?" Ho-dong repeats and laughs

"Heechul if I recall, you kissed a lot of super junior members but we won't have that conversation" She reminds him and the staff show them an video compilation of Heechul kissing his members, a handful of reactions are spilled into the room, some laugh, some argue, some complain.