Yoongi x Jimin||Forgiveness||IM||

Forgiveness

"Yoongi I'm sorry, please" Jimin pleads, tears filled in his eyes, yet Yoongi's steps pick up, and hatred fills up his mind every time Jimin utters a word.

"Yoongi stay!" Jimin's voice shouts, echoing in the night's empty street.

"Don't you fucking tell me to stay Park Jimin, After all we've been through and you did!...that" Yoongi shouts back, his voice softening as he painfully recalls the scene his eyes had lay apon.

Jimin on top of Y/N.

On a bed.

...Naked.

"I knew. You knew, we fucking knew. You weren't down for forever,...and that was fine, as long as I could stay by your side it would...it would all be okay" Yoongi speaks, his voice shaky as a tight threatening lump is forming in his throat, "But I also knew, you knew, we knew, we weren't meant for each other...and that was fine, as long as you loved me, and I loved you"

"Yoongi..." Jimin reaches out.

"Don't, I don't want to hear it. You knew I was broken into pieces, you just smashed those pieces into smaller ones, killing any light in my heart" Yoongi turns to look at Jimin's eyes. Yoongi's eyes shimmers in the night sky, present tears in his eyes, he feels betrayed and wronged. He was in love. No, He is in love.

"Yoongi I'm sorry" Jimin pleads sobbing as he sees Yoongi slowly turn to walk into the dark.

"I'll forgive you, I won't forget what happened, but I'm going to end this" Yoongi speaks as he walks, a broken smile present on his lips.

Jimin stands, shocked and upset. He didn't mean to hurt him, he didn't want to. He is angry at Y/N, himself and the world- everything and everyone but Yoongi.

"I LOVE YOU, PARK JIMIN" Yoongi shouts before he disappears into the night, Jimin doesn't find the strength to move, his mind tells him to go but his feet don't move.

He doesn't move, he doesn't cry, he almost forgets to breath.

'Why?' He asks himself, 'Why were you in that position anyway?'

I don't know, you tell me Jimin.