Wonwoo x Y/N||Try me||IM||

Try me

Y/N is sat, crossed legs on the L shaped red baize sofa, watching a drama. A drama who's main character is Wonwoo. Her man, Wonwoo.

Yes, she had agreed for him to take part, but deep inside it was killing to see him have those moments with the main female, usually those scenes brought her happiness and warmness but when her man is the main character it makes her sick and joyfully jealous.

She picks up the remote and directs it to the TV sick of seeing those romantic moments like the hand brushing and the long ass eye contact, but fails to change the channel, as her curiosity filled with jealousy wants to see what happens next.

"They're getting closer" She speaks to herself, "It's happening, oh my"

She watches as the scene unfolds and Wonwoo alongside the main girl lean closer to each other.

"WHAT A MOCKERY...WHY IS IT IN SLOW MOTION?, JUST GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH" She shouts at the TV, standing up and throwing a pillow across the room. She watches as the characters finally peck - a one minute long peck, then the episode ends.

"You can't just stop it...there" She says, jealousy still in her system, she decides to call Wonwoo.

"Yah, where are you?" Y/N greets, rather rudely.

"Good evening to you too," He stops, "I'm driving home"

"Why did you pick up if you're driving?" She nags.

"You would've gotten mad if I didn't pick up" He replies calmly, his voice leaving traces of tiredness.

"And, you shouldn't have picked up" She continues.

"Okay" He says, and ends the call.

Y/N looks at her phone screen, the sight and fact of being hung upon still trying to process its way to her brain.

She calls him again.

"WHY DID YOU HANG U-"

"You said I shouldn't drive and talk"

"PUT IT ON SPEAKER THEN"

"You already are"

"Why didn't you say so?"

"Would you tell me why you're being ever so sensitive too?"

She stops, she can't tell him, not only was it his debut drama, she had already agreed, telling him she didn't want to see him kiss other girls now would mean that she accepted his acting career half heartedly, however she always wants to support him 100% if it's something he dreams of.

"I'm tired" She says.

"So am I but that's not an excuse"

"Shut up"

"Pardon?" Wonwoo asks, she can tell he's smirking, and she knows where this will end.

"I said shut up" she says clearly.

"You know you can't make me, but I, on the contrary can make you shut up"

"Wanna see you try," She smirks and ends the call, "1 on 1, one ending the call dickhead"

She walks to the kitchen and grabs a pot noodle, tired of waiting for her and Wonwoo to eat together, but if only she had waited a few more seconds.

Keys unlocking the front door are heard, and Y/N jumps in scare, the kettle in hand filled with boiling water, splashing into the counter.

"Fuck" She whispers grabbing a piece of cloth and wiping the mess.

Wonwoo takes off his shoes at the door and walks into the living room, no sight of his girlfriend, he walks to where she lives - the kitchen.

Seeing her from behind brought a smile to his face, he found someone he is planning on spending the rest of his life with, the thought is scary but challenging - he wants her, forever.

He approaches her and hugs her from behind, placing his chin on the top of her head.

"I love you" He whispers.

"Good for you" She says totally distracted with cleaning the counter. Catching a glimpse of spilled water on the floor, Y/N unintentionally bends down to clean the floor, Wonwoo's mind drifting elsewhere.

"Come on...Y/N you can't do that" He frowns, she turns to look at him, still in the floor.

"What?"

"Don't do them things man" Wonwoo sighs and Y/N scrunches her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Don't," He begins, then squats down attempting to mimic what she had just done "do that".

She snorts, standing up, taking a good look at him then laughing out loud.

"Why you laughing, you know I promised your parents not to do anything before marriage" he frowns and hugs the girl while she laughed.

"Marry me then," She says, "Actually no, I don't want to marry you, not until you get rid of all them hoes you be kissing on TV" Y/N complains, as she sees an advert containing both Wonwoo and the main girl from the drama they were doing together.

"Y/N we've talked about this, you're the only one for me, those kisses, those kisses are nothing. I may be kissing them but my minds on you" He reassures, "I've only got room for one girl, in my life at the moment and that's you, since you complain so much why don't you get out the sofa, and go take some acting lessons so we can act together, me and you"

"I'm gonna stick to the sofa, acting is hard" Y/N says as she smiles at the man in front of her.

"Lazy cow"

"I'm gonna be a lazy cow with Mingyu" She says picking up her pot noodle and her phone.

"Why" Wonwoo lets go of her and traces her walk to the living room, "Just why?"

"Well, what's the problem?" Y/N turns to look at him.

"You can't just do that"

"I can"

"You can't"

"Watch me" She smirks.

"Say something along those lines again and I'll fuck you right now" His face darkens, it's scarily sexy and Y/N can't help but to be curious of this side of him.

She stops.

But proceeds to say;

"I want to see you try, Jeon Wonwoo"

Okay we'll keep it PG, I'm gonna stop before my own imagination takes this elsewhere, therefore the following scenes are up to youuuu.