BM(Big Matthew) x Y/N || Emotional side of the bed||IM||

Emotional side of the bed

You roll over the bed, your head resting onto something soft and peaceful, your eyes squint open at the sun rays who made the way into the room.

"Good morning beautiful" Your boyfriend, BM greets in a deep husky early morning voice that sends shivers down your spine.

"Good morning" You mutter back, closing your eyes as sleep made its way to you once again, Bm watches as you fall asleep while rubbing your lower back, and hugging you tightly.

-

You awake once again, but this time to an empty bed, you sat up and scratch your head- lost as to why you woke up alone, but soon convinced why, when a fresh smell of pancakes got to your nose.

Excited you stand up and rush to brush your teeth, pausing occasionally at the mirror to look at your figure in BM's grey hoodie. You smiled as smell the sleeve of the hoodie. It smells like him.

You walk to the kitchen and notice your boyfriend cooking, while his back to you so you take the opportunity to hug him from behind, causing him to flinch in fear.

"You're up" He smiles after giving you a deadly glare for the scare, "did you sleep well?" He asks as he turns around and wraps his arms around your waist pushing you closer towards his bare chest.

"G-good" You whisper taken aback by the sudden proximity.

"That's good" He says as he lifts your chin and gives you a peck on the lips, and then turns to cook.

You too turn and walk towards the cabinets to set the table, after a few minuets it was all set.

"Y/N wanna run with pluto today?" BM asks as he set the food down to cool.

"Sure, we can go after breakfast" You agree as you bend down to feed your puppy.

"Y/N it's random but, I want you to know that I love you, and that I'm so grateful for having you In my life. I'm glad you're mine"

"DAMN I never knew there was an emotional side of waking up in the morning, I thought it was good or bad" Y/N speaks jokingly, "but thank you, vice versa I'm glad you're mine, I love you too Matt"

You both pull into a hug, hugging quietly. Peacefully.

If only all mornings were like this.

Sowyy this is short BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT #BIGTIDDIEGANG