Jeonghan x Y/N|| Power of Words||IM||

Power of words

-

"Everyone wants happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

-

"I heard from one of the staff members that Jeonghan said Y/N's hips were too wide and that she's clingy and annoying. Apparently he Regrets being with her but dosent want to break her heart" A girl whispers and the girls in the bathroom giggle. They are facing the mirrors applying lipstick a colour 10 times darker than their skin.

They gossip, about idols, rumours and boys. Little did they know that Y/N is in the toilet, listening to everything they had to say regarding her - and her relationship with Seventeen's vocalist Yoon Jeonghan.

They had been going out for 3 years and counting, the relationship is a rainbow, full of happiness and rare arguments - arguments that had built the relationship to where it is now. They didn't plan to go public about it but life had other plans, they were spotted together in a beach at night, kissing on their 2nd year's anniversary. They confirmed the rumours and have since then been dating, the group gaining even more attention as news had spread around korea and even Europe. Why? Because Jeonghan has a foreign girlfriend.

Y/N sighs as she stands in the cramped toilet space, getting frustrated with the high pitched voices of the girls, Y/N slams her door open, the girls turn startled as they See Y/N.

"I-" A girl holding a make up palette stutters, but stops when Y/N gives her a heartwarming smile. Y/N then approaches the sink and washes her hands, feeling pressure as all the girl's 2 eyes were on her. She hurries and When she finishes she heads out, closing the door behind her, she walks - no direction in mind.

Y/N has always been one to be viewed as strong, competent and righteous by the people around her, but honestly, she is getting tired of putting a fake smile and acting like everything was so perfect and people's words didn't have a single affect on her, she wanted to show people how she really feels, she needed someone who she could speak to without being judged, she needed a shoulder to lean on.

Jeonghan is on tour, and Y/N knows he loves her, but does he really? It may have been merely a rumour but maybe...just maybe it might be true? She doesn't want To disturb him, she wants him to finish the tour with no worries.

Y/N ends up at the roof top of the broadcasting station, the mornings breeze is soft and calming, the streets can be seen going from empty to crowded in the matter of minuets.

Y/N is happy, she's happy with her life, happy with her boyfriend, happy. That's what she tells herself. But the sudden flood of anxiety tells her otherwise. The words the girls said earlier...Y/N had read comments, seen stuff miles worse online, but physically hearing it? That she never imagined. She never imagined how deep their words would cut, especially coming from girls that are prettier and more...standard  than she is.

Y/N closes her eyes and sighs, her sigh is shaky and sad. She feels she's not good enough. She feels those girls were right. Her hips are nearly twice the size of theirs and her face dosent stand a chance next to theirs. What was this feeling? A growing ball of anxiety grows within her stomach and she feels sick. She feels sick and disoriented.

No, she didn't lack affection, Jeonghan and her fans have told her she was beautiful - that she was perfect the way she was. But naturally, her mind was unable to not compare, to not think elsewhere. Maybe it was the constancy, the fact they had called her beautiful so much- she had began to doubt it, she had began to feel insecure.