Hyunjin x Y/N||P1|| Rock, Paper, Scissors||IM||

Rock, Paper Scissors

"HURRY UP YE, IM HUNGRY" Were the last words Hyunjin hears as he closes the door of his dorm, walking into the darkness of the corridor as he makes way to the elevator.

He lost during a game of rock, paper scissors and his punishment is to buy everyone snacks for the night.

He presses the button and waits for the elevator to come to his request.

The elevator pings and the doors slowly opens. Hyunjin walks in not paying attention to the other person who was in the elevator until multiple faint coughs are heard.

He looks at the direction of the coughs, it was a girl. She wears a navy bucket hat and is wearing a black tracksuit, his eyes travel up to see the female's face but the elevator pings and the door opens once again and the female rushes out, not giving Hyunjin the chance to spare a glance.

He shrugs off and walks to the convenient store, only to find out, that it's the same direction the female is going.

He looks at her from behind, making sure to walk at least 5 meters away - in case of paparazzi, not only that but he thinks it's weird walking behind a female at night.

Yet it wasn't his fault they were heading the same direction.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME" The Female shouts suddenly, facing her back towards Hyunjin, Hyunjin stands confused and looks behind him to check if there was anyone there - there wasn't.

He continues to walk, shivering as he felt the cold wind hit his bones under his thin leather jacket.

"STOP" She shouts once again and Hyunjin stops impulsively, still confused.

She turns, and her face is revealed- she was pale- she looks frightened and sick, Hyunjin gasps thinking he saw a ghost and lets out a high-pitched girlish scream, which also causes the girl to scream with all the energy she has left.

He stops, and so does she.

He takes another look at her, his heart racing - he lets out another scream and she follows.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JERKS IT'S MIDNIGHT" A voice shouts as the lights flickers on in a nearby apartment - they stop screaming.

Hyunjin makes eye contact with the female once again who stood frozen, and laughs awkwardly, he steps forwards and pokes her on the cheek.

"Oh" He realises, "you're real"

"No shit" She says quietly- almost a whisper.

"Wait you're burn-" Hyunjin's sentence is cut short when the female suddenly collapses and he instinctively reaches out for her fragile body - which felt like a corpse. He holds her and saves her from crashing her head into the iron pavement.

"And that kids is how I met you're mother" Hyunjin smiles as he kisses his sons on the forehead, and chuckles when he sees his wife - Y/N passed out on his shoulder.

"Wait, Dad what happened next?" Hyunjin's oldest who was 6, called S/N, asks curiosity plastered on his face.

"Well I took your mother to the hospital and when she woke up, she accused me of being a creep" Hyunjin laughs as he recalls the memories.

"A-nnnn what nest?" Hyunjin's youngest, who is 3, tries to put words together.

"Well my sons, that's a story for another day" Hyunjin smiles as he stands up carefully placing your head on a pillow and placing your sons to bed.

He then picks you up bridal style and takes you to your shared bedroom, carefully placing you on the bed, walking around to lay on his designated side of the bed.

He watches you sleep, and falls asleep soon after saying;

"Sucks that I have to thanks Jeongin for cheating on the Rock,Paper, Scissors that day, because I met the love of my life"