Mingyu x Y/N ||Swearing||IM||

Swearing

"No, you cannot have pineapple on pizza" Y/N says as she looks up to her best friend.

"But why not, have you ever tried it?" Mingyu asks.

"No, but fruit on a pizza, that's just disgusting" Y/N continues as her facial muscles changes to disgust at the thought of pineapple on pizza.

"You're missing out then" Mingyu states as he stands from his chair and walks towards one of the many glass mirrors of the practise room.

"Am I fuck" She mutter to yourself.

"What did you say?" Mingyu turns to look at her, curiosity present in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Nothing"

"You did say something" He says as he walks forward, "Tell me hmm"

"I said am I fuck, Jesus stay where you are" Y/N demands as Mingyu walks towards her, her tiny little body shivering in fear as a man - a man like Mingyu is walking towards her.

"Have I mentioned?" Mingyu stops inches away from Y/N's body on the floor, looking down at her, "You look really hot when you swear"

"I- uh, Y-you  had your back to me how did you even see me anyways you liar, go away" She says pushing his legs away.

"Mirror boo"

B-boo?

"Mingyu quit playing games, I'm not in the mood" Y/N says as she stands up, heading towards the door.

"Who said you could leave," Mingyu asks in a low tone, walking after Y/N and pinning her against the cold brick wall, as if in slow motion she gasps at his sudden actions, gaining a smirk from the man above her,"Do it again"

"D-do what again?"

"Swear" He leans in, his warm breath coming into contact with her already heated up cheeks,

"Come on, swear for me baby girl"