Jackson x Y/N||Power of Love||IM||

Power of love

Jackson opens the door of his shared apartment with Y/N - his girlfriend.

"I'm home" He announces and walks in removing his shoes, washing his hands before touching any house items, "Y/N are you home?" he asks, but no reply.

He leaves the bathroom and wonders around the apartment looking for Y/N, who is nowhere to be seen, he decides to take a shower instead of waiting for her to come home.

-

Y/N stumbles into the apartment, as if in cue Jackson also gets out the bathroom, he walks towards the front door, water dripping from his hair to his bare chest, a loose towel is wrapped around his waist, and he stares at Y/N.

"Oh h-hi babe" She screeches stumbling her way towards Jackson, who rejected her thoughtlessly.

"You reek of alcohol Y/N" He mutters in a stern voice.

"Me? N-nah" She denies as she softly hits his arm and throws herself forward to give him a hug.

"You went out got yourself drunk, went in....in these clothes, Y/N what is wrong with you?" Jackson asks as he steps back, a clear sound of worry in his voice, "Okay the clothes fine, I don't care, but please have some respect for me and...yourself"

Y/N listens tears streaming down her messy face, she shoves herself into Jackson's arms once again and sobs. She cries, she cries her pain away.

Jackson confused, tightens his grip around her waist until she loosens and stops crying. Without further words Jackson guides her to the sofa and walks to the bathroom to put clothes on and turns on the hot tap of the bathtub. Minuets later her changes the hot tap water to the cold tap, to allow the balance between the temperature.

He walks to the living room and picks Y/N up bridal style and takes her to the bathroom where she sat on the bathroom counter, closing the tap to prevent the bathtub overfilling.

Y/N sighs and Jackson gives her a reassuring smile, which she's unable to crack back.

He leaves and she takes her clothes off now sober, she looks in the mirror, a face of disgust plasters on her face - she looks a total mess, her hair's all over the place and she reeks of strong alcohol- something she hates.

She places a towel around her body and knocks on the door to signalise Jackson to come into the bathroom, and he does, he walks in and opens one of the drawers to find what made her smile - bath bombs.

He chooses a colourful one and kneels down in front of the bathtub and Y/N mirrors his actions. He gives her the bath bomb and she places it in slowly into the lukewarm water.

They both sit, watching the bathtub create it's affect on the water, getting absorbed in the process. She smiles.

He then tells her to bath, and he leaves making his way to the kitchen where he makes soup.

-

Y/N sits on the chair, and looks at the table he had placed for her - but she, for once, didn't feel hungry yet she felt so empty. She looks blankly at her food and Jackson sighs frustrated as not a single word has been uttered from his girlfriend.

She picks up her chopsticks and directs them towards the rice, however she doesn't pick it up. Loosing her interest in food, she places the chopsticks back to its place - the side of the plate.

"I-" She begins, "Can't be with you anymore"

Jackson's facial expressions doesn't change instead her leans in and asks "Why?".

"I don't deserve you," A tears rolls down her face.

"What did they say" He knowingly asks, his voice soft and gentle as he reaches and wipes her tear.

"Gold digger, attention seeker, clout chaser, slag" She names, a tear rolling down after each word.

He knows - he knows she's not telling him the full story, but he can imagine, all those harsh words his so called fans are giving her, all the hate for not one logical reason. He hates it. He hates seeing those he loves hurting, especially being the cause of it.

"This has to stop" He decide, "Look Y/N, yes they're harmful, but I love you, and i know you can put up with it, we're the hot topic now but no one will care about us soon, okay?. You've got to be strong- you've got to trust me." He reassures her.

"And for those idiots, I'm gonna make sure to show them just how perfect you are for me" He smiles, stands up from his seat and walks towards her.

"Now you take my hand, and show me that you're courageous and you want to be by my side during this bumpy  road, or you don't and we stop, for the sake of people we don't even know, and let them win?" He asks her.

Her brain wants her to stop- she doesn't want to harm herself, her family or him, she wants to feel safe and not be scared to walk out of her apartment during the day, she doesn't want to be chased nor given attention to by random people for being Jackson's girlfriend. But her heart is telling her otherwise, she feels she can make it, she feels she's strong, she feels it flow through her veins, she feels the love he has for her, and the very dear place she holds in Jackson's heart, she loves him and was willing to do miles for him - that is the power of love.

So she decides. She reaches out to hold his hand, hesitates after a honk is heard outside.

"Shut up, serious moment here" Jackson shouts loudly, which makes Y/N ugly giggle.

She reaches and holds his hand a large smile grows on his face and she chuckles in response her heart racing. The adrenaline- it was as if his touch has transferred energy, love and positivity to her She has a sudden urge to fight. To fight for her love. Because that.

That is what love is.

This shows the awful reality of some kpop idols, or any celebrity when they meet someone and fall in love. If it isn't someone their fans approve they would attack and harm the idol. I would like to tell you that these idols do not belong to you, they are their own person And we should respect who they choose to be with because it eventually will happen.