Super M||Interview pt1||IM||

Interview 1

Y/N walks into the interview room. She's met with 7 members, of the group Super M. She looks at them and chuckles.

"Well this is gonna be fun" She mentally says to herself.

-

"Hey guys, we're back, and today we have the special guests you guys have been recommending, it's Super M...Okay so introduce yourselves" Y/N motions with her hands.

"Hello S/N, we're Super M" Baekhyun introduces and the members follow, "Hello my name is Baekhyun, nice to be here"

"Hello my name is ten, nice to meet you" Ten waves to the camera man.

"Hi, Your boy Lucas here" Lucas salutes.

"Sup, I'm Taeyong, nice to meet you guys"

"I'm mark"

"Hi,I'm Kai"

"I'm taemin, nice to meet you"

"So you guys have just finished tour right?" Y/N asks.

"Yes we have, we had an American tour and we went to some Asian countries" Mark speaks and the members nodded.

"So what do you guys do on your free time now?" Y/N looks at Lucas, who is daydreaming.

Ten pats him on the thigh and he shoots his head up alerted.

"O-oh me?" He stutters in korean and they all laugh.

"No the ghost behind you" Kai rolls his eyes jokingly but Lucas turns to look behind him and back to Kai with an innocent 'where's the ghost' look, only to gain another smack from Ten.

"Sorry, what was the question again?" Lucas asks and Beakhyun immediately holds the bridge of his nose, Taemin gives him an awkward smile and Ten looks at him in disbelief. Y/N giggles at their reactions.

"What have you been doing after tour?" Y/N repeats.

"Working" He replies. And once again the members look at him in disbelief.

"Don't even expect a pay check" Taeyong whispers in korean.

"Why? What?" Lucas asks in korean, completely shocked.

"Our fans will think you're not given enough rest." Mark says and gives him an alerting glare.

"Ooh, oh no we get a lot of rest. Yea..." Lucas clears, but the awkwardness in the room remains...his words came out fake and everyone knew it.

"Okay so that whole scene will be cut out, introduce yourselves again" A camerawoman shouted and Super M snorts at Lucas.

✂️

"I know you guys answer this question all the time but, do you have girlfriends?" Y/N asks and they all 'ahh' in sync.

Beakhyun aware of Lucas, retrieves the microphone from Lucas' hands to prevent the group gaining any rumours, after that one vlive with wavy, Lucas glances at him and nods.

"Girlfriends?" Kai asks, he takes a pause and looks a Lucas for a split second and they both share a very gay smirk. Yet he turns back to the camera and says "My fans, our fans, are our girlfriends"

Lucas laughs and Mark chuckles disgusted.

"Do you guys have ideal types?" Y/N asks.

Taeyong looks at her, and she notices but avoids eye contact.

"You are my type" He says in Korean.

Everyone falls silent, but Taeyong nods proudly.

"You mean, you don't have a type" Mark translates, "He said he does not have a type"

"What about the rest of you?"

"Someone who...cook very good" Taemin speaks in broken but understandable English. And they all nod in agreement.

"Do you guys have anything you guys want to e-?"

"Ramen" Baekhyun says before Y/N even finishes her question.

"I want to eat bulgogi (meat)" Ten raises his hand.

"Pasta" Taemin says in English , "I'm craving a lil bit of pasta" he continues in korean.

"I want to eat someting...sweet" Taeyong starts, "Like you?"

Super M looks at him in sync, disbelief written in all their faces in every language possible.

"What's wrong with you, you idiot" Beakhyun says as he reaches and slaps Taeyong on the head.

✂️

Okay so there will be a part 2 of this interview sorry to stop it here but I've got something in mind.