My Suicide Letter...

Dear (I/N),

No matter how hard I try to blend in,
The world rejects me back out.

Day by day hopes are lost,
To those who'll never pay their cost.

The feeling of shame,
The feeling of regret,
Please help me I'm in this darkness non-stop.

I always prepare two masks, Hiding my true self behind the defensive imagine.

I throughly hide myself pretending to be happy, pretending it's okay, pretending to be strong.

See I'm great at building walls, yet afraid to even call; my mama, my papa, my grandma and her mama.

Afraid of their hatred, Afraid of their response, Just thinking bout' it makes anxiety feel more.

I loved our little walks out with the dog,
Those days I felt a little...even more.

However, However.

Those days are nothing but a distant memory, hidden and lost without a single enemy.

I let my passion, my ego, my voice get to me. Which was never high standards for their nominee

I needed help, I needed comfort, but alone I always seem to suffer.

You were my source of happiness, my escape from reality. Listening to you felt like you asked me to live, just for one more day. One more day.

I tried, I really did. But if you're reading this...I couldn't handle it, I couldn't take it anymore.

Thank you for being there when nobody else was, although I'm a stranger to you, I found warmth and peace in your music.

Thank you.

I hope this letter reaches you and a smile is brought to your face, yet a sympathetic tear to your eye.

Thank you.

From: The one who found peace in a stranger.

-

AN: Unusual chapter eh? Well this is a special chapter. Also thank you so much for 600 reads...rah I don't even know what to say. I'm really grateful for everyone who reads this book, hopefully all of you are all safe and healthy. I've started school recently so I will apologise in advance for not updating AS often as before. I will try to update once a day.

So this chapter will go like this; if you want, you can request an idol who you want to react to this letter. You can choose an idol which has been used before, or a new one it is up to you. You can request as many as you like, I will try to do each idol. You can also tell me if you want the chapter to be for Y/N in general of a different name. The chapter will be dedicated to you💖

Thank you malovelys🥺💖