Yoongi x Jimin||Work On Me||IM||

Work on me

Yoongi is sat on his large leather chair in his studio, the LED lights soft but radiating an ocean blue. He's sat, his eyes and fingers focused on the piano and the screen in front of him which contains drafts and beats, His mind is focused on the scribbled ideas on his notepad.

He scuffles his already messy hair and leans back on his chair creating a loud squeaky sound. He sighs. Frustrated and annoyed.

"Why can't I put my mind to it?" He mumbles, his voice hoarse and husky. His headphones still on, he returns to the screens, a present concentrated expression displays on his face.

A silent knock is heard.

And again.

With no response given the person on the other side helps themselves.

Jimin stands at the door, a smile plasters on his lips as he sees Yoongi roughly scribble on his notepad a hand on his forehead for support. He approaches Yoongi and places his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, startling the man as he flinches in terror yet is quick to smile at the sight of Jimin.

"You scared me" Yoongi smiles and Jimin somehow smiles wider, they both look at each other smiling, as if in competition to see who stops smiling first.

Clicks.

"I missed you" Jimin says as he removes Yoongi's headphones.

"I missed you too" Yoongi says as he saves his work.

"If you miss me, get out of this cav-...I mean studio and let's go out" Jimin sighs as he looks around the studio.

"You know I need to work" Yoongi says.

"Yea but I want you to work on me too" Jimin whispers with a frown.

Clicks

"I beg you pardon?" Yoongi releases the hold of his mouse and turns a full 90 degrees to look at Jimin.

"I want to be worked on to-" Jimin is interrupted by Yoongi, who grabs both of Jimin's thighs, picks him up and directs him into Yoongi's lap.

"H-hyung?" Jimin gasps.

"Oh, so, no Yoongi now?" Yoongi smirks, a deadly, and thirsty stare on his face.

"Yoongi-ah, s-stop" Jimin whispers, his cheeks already heating up, a hot climate arousing between the two.

"Well...You asked for it" Yoongi says and pulls Jimin closer to him, Jimin gasping at the sudden feel of Yoongi's erecting bulge.

"Y-yoo-" Jimin begins to whisper again but stops when Yoongi leans his face closer to Jimin's, shushing him without further words.

"You want me?" Yoongi asks, his voice deep and manipulative, teasing Jimin as he brushes his lips on the younger man.

"Mhm" Jimin sounds, his eyes focused on Yoongi's lips.

Jimin wants him. He wants him Now.

"What was that?" Yoongi asks again his stare now diverted to Jimin's eyes.

"I-I want you," Jimin breathes, "I want you now" And with that Yoongi crashes his lips on Jimin's, both hungry for one another, they kiss French kiss.

They part, gasping for breath but return not long after, kissing each other as if it is the last. The LED lights shifting from the ocean blue to a radiant hot red.

Clicks

Yoongi aware of Jimin's weak spot directs his lips onto the man's neck, carefully yet hungrily sucking on Jimin's neck. A light moan escapes Jimin's lips, he wants more.

"Already?" Yoongi muffles as he looks at the purple love bite present on Jimin's fine neck.

"Yoongi-ah" Jimin breathes, the heat getting to him as he lets go of Yoongi and attempts to stand up "let me shower first."

"Why, if you're dirty and sweaty, that's just...as sexy" Yoongi responded totally corrupted with a thought in mind, to work on Jimin.

"Bu-"

"Let's shower together then" Yoongi decides, grabs Jimin's wrist as he stands up and leaves the studio, their dorm empty, they head to the biggest bathroom.

"W-why are you like this?" Jimin stutters flustered by Yoongi's decision.

Yoongi, tired of Jimin acting innocent, lightly crashes Jimin to the wall, and leans forward. Just about when their lips touch, Yoongi tilts his head.

"You do this to me" Yoongi whispers, "I want you as much as you want me, even more. So do me a favour stop being a bitch and fuck me" (My multi ass went NE SONNIM)

Jimin doesn't reply instead he closes the gap between him and Yoongi, physically demonstrating his answer.

-The end-

I apologise but your girl cannot write smuts,,bare with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,hope this was....exceptional

The clicks in this chapter are all the times, Yoongi gained some sort of inspiration; I'm really tired and therefore will not rant about it,, but sleep

K-Pop texts and Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara