Hoshi x Y/N|| Kidnap||IM||

Kidnap

She walks up the street, her feet dragging - she's exhausted from her day at work, she had to work extra shifts and sleep has recently not been on her schedule - and she suddenly craves the warmth of her bed.

She trolls, looking at the floor, her hands in her pocket and a small plastic bag on her left hand, containing milk and grapes.

She hears a few loud voices as she walks up the hill, but she dosent turn to their direction - as if it was a deadly game that if she looks she dies, she refuses to look up and instead walks, her goal only to arrive home safely.

"OH, Hey beautiful, I thought I told you to wait at the station" A cheerful voice spoke, but Y/N continues to walk minding her own business.

He grabs her hand and she yanks it away, ready to fight, and he stares at her in shock.

He then grabs her hand once again but she dodges, the guy who was next to him has disappeared and is nowhere to be seen.

"Please not today" Y/N sighs holding the bridge of her nose.

He scrunches his brows in confusion, yet once again grabs her hand and pulls her towards his body and whispers, "There's a black van following you"

Y/N hears what he says and loosens as she catches a glimpse of the van. She pulls the man out of the hug and sighs, walking away in the directions the van.

"You should be going up, not to the van, YAH" He shouts.

"Don't worry about it Sir, have a nice day" She replies to him and keeps walking.

"But it's dangerous, what you doing?" He continues to shout but she ignores him.

Out of the van steps a short lady, holding a phone, handing it over to Y/N.

"Holy crap she's one of them" The unknown man mutters under his breath.

Y/N makes her way back up the hill, sighing in the most dramatic way possible. She places the given phone on her ear and listens carefully.

"0.5 miles, Block B, Running, unarmed, blue shirt" She repeats.

The man stands confused as to why she had picked up the phone of her kidnappers.

"Are you one of them?" He asks as he followers her, "Are you crazy?"

"Mind you, I'm pretty busy, can you please go home" Y/N mumbles.

"I tried to save you and you walk right into the va-" He complains.

"I'm sorry but can you leave" She speaks even louder, her hand reaching out for her pockets, she retrieves a walkie-talkie and places it near her lips after turning it on.

"But I'm within my right to questio-"

"SIR PLEA-" She yells but is interrupted by a human speeding up the mountain next to the two, who were arguing.

That is her suspect - the man molesting little girls at night and offering them candy.

Y/N is mad, tired and stressed, her suspect is running right past her and she couldn't catch him because of the stupid guy who keeps asking her questions.

At the blink of an eye, the guy is on the floor - The man Y/N is arguing with had held the hood of the suspect who had been running from the police, causing him to fall down and smash into the ground.

Before Y/N could even lay a stroke of anger directed at the unknown man, she stands stunned at his reflexes.

"How did you know?" She asks.

"Description. You said blue shirt"The man responds as he points to the shirt of them man who is now being put into a police car.

Y/N says "ahh" awkwardly, unaware of what to saw or feel, clenching her hands together in anxiety.

"What So you're police?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm Y/N" She salutes.

"I'm Hoshi" He Mirrors her words, extending his hand out for a handshake, to which she took with a. Smile.

"Oh Hoshi there was only strawb-" The second guy from earlier has returned, "So i leave for a couple minutes and now you have a girlfriend and even the police...wow" He says in awe, his eyes taking in the sight before them.

Hoshi snorts, totally ignoring his friend's remark. As he looks at Y/N who has a similar expression on her face. He didn't know how she felt but right now he had one thought In mind

"She's so cool. I want to be friend with her"