Prologue

I push her against the wall, her nails scratching down my back as my lips attach to her neck. I slide my hands down her arms and slowly towards her tiny waist. A smirk itching on my lips as I press my lips to hers. The night is cold, and it looks like it's about to rain, but that's New York for you. I hear a couple of footsteps walking to the right of us, laughter filling the bitter air.

She digs her nails into my shoulder and I growl. She gives a small laugh as I pull away to look at her. My eyes hold hers and, I grip onto her waist. I attach my lips back onto her neck, nipping at the creamy flesh before me.

"So this is how you spend your time now?" A familiar voice asks behind me.

I turn to see piercing green eyes and fiery red hair. I pull away from the girl, my gaze never leaving her eyes. She steps closer to us,a black dress covering her body.

"You should go." She bitterly states, her eyes on me but her answer meant for the girl.

The girl just glances back and forth at us and I just nod at her. She backs away from the dark alley, and away from us. I put my hands in my front pockets.

"You're still bitter." I point out, "Good to know."

"Somebody has to chase them off...I never got that chance." I sightly laugh at her words.

"You're a big girl Natasha, you made your choice." I add, earning a raised eyebrow from her.

Silence fills the air of the dark alley, my eyes still on Natasha. My eyes scan up and down her body. She hasn't changed a bit since the last time that I saw her. A wind picks up, one that cuts through your bones.

"It's cold out here." I say, "Take my jacket."

"I'm good, but thanks."

"That black dress isn't enough to keep you covered or warm." I reply, stepping towards her and draping my leather jacket over her shoulders.

"What do you need?" I ask, "Or Fury and my father?"

"They needs the Avengers back together." She tells, holding onto my jacket so it doesn't fall.

"Why did he send you? I thought you would have gone after Stark or Banner." I simply reply.

"Coulson got Stark, I got Banner and you." She steps towards me.

"I thought you were afraid of Banner?" I cockily answer.

"I would have rather gotten Stark and Banner than you..." Natasha playfully whispers in my ear.

She backs away from me a smile tugging at her red lips. I look around and follow after her. A black SUV pulls up to the corner, I open up the door for Natasha letting her slide in first. I slide in next to her, me eyes looking at two agents. My eyes scan the first passenger, her hair is up in a pony tail her gaze looking at us.

"Hill," I say breaking the silence.

"Hyde." She states back.

"How's my sister?" I ask, leaning back into the leather seat.

"She's good. You'll be proud of her, she's an agent now." Hill answers back, speeding off towards our destination.

"I'm always proud of her... no matter what she choose." I add on.

Silence fills the car. Until Natasha speaks to me in a low tone.

"It's good to see you again Eden." Natasha whispers, looking me in the eye.

"Good to see you to again as well Natasha." I say, my eyes following her, and then onto the traffic that passes us.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Avengers or any of their character or their plots, they belong to their rightful owner. The only thing I do own is the characters that I have created and some of the plots that I have come up with! I hope you guys enjoy!