[4] Fight

Natasha snuggles closer to my chest as I wrap one arm around her petty little body. She continues to sleep, I look down at her a sleepy smile appearing on my face. She may be deadly but she also can be cute and sweet when she wants to. I place a gently kiss upon her head before I slip out of bed to get ready for the day ahead. I grab my uniform and head straight for a shower.

I open the shower door stepping in so I can turn the nob all the way up. The heat sinks into my sore muscles my eyes looking straight ahead. I soap up quickly before jumping out of the shower. I put on my uniform and brush my teeth, I turn off the bathroom light and close the door. I see Natasha slipping out of the clothes I let her borrow last night. I turn around giving her, her privacy, I can feel her eyes staring at me.

"You can look now." Natasha whispers as she comes over to me.

I turn around to see she's already dress in her black leather cat suit. I eye her up and down and she playfully punched me.

"No shower?" I tease slightly.

"I took two last night. I think I'm good ." She murmurs.

There's a knock on my door, I glance at Natasha before walking over to the door to answer it. I open my the door to see Sarah dressed in her uniform, her green eyes looking at me.

"You seriously shot an arrow at dad last night." Sarah viscously replies.

"Actually two," I say, "and before you yell at me he deserved it."

"So, you could have killed him." She angrily shouts.

"Sarah you're being a little over dramatic don't you think? I knew what I was doing, I have for eight years." I answer my voice becoming louder.

"You're such a dick sometimes." Sarah voices shaking her head.

"Yeah, I must get that from dad." I sarcastically voice.

Natasha walks closer to us and Sarah just gives a eye roll. She steps back so Natasha can have room to leave.

"I'm going to go, I'll see you later."

"Yeah," I say my eyes looking over to Natasha."

Natasha stalks down the hall leaving Sarah and I all alone. I grab Sarah's arm and pull her into my room, slamming the door behind me.

"So you're screwing Natasha now?" Sarah scoffs.

"It's not like that. I didn't sleep with her last night." What is she playing at?

"But you slept with her before am I right?"

"Did dad tell you? What else did he tell you?" My voice goes low.

"He did, why didn't you tell me Natasha's pregnant?" Sarah ask her tone sounding hurt.

"I just found out last night." I begin, "Natasha..."

"You know dad's upset right? This isn't going to go well." I just give a brief nod.

"He's not touching her, nobody's touching her. Or our baby." I voice, biting my lip.

"It's dad, Hyde... if he knows so will Shield and all of you're enemies."

"I'll do what ever it takes to protect her, them." My jaw clenching with anger.

"And what about yourself?" Sarah challenges grabbing onto my arm.

"I'll be fine." I assure her. Maybe I won't but it's something I'm wiling to sacrifice.

"You should go see Fury, he's assembling the Avengers." Sarah whispers pulling me into a hug.

I clench onto her not letting her go.