[5] Going Home

I wake up my head spinning as I try to shake off the headache that's is gnawing at my skull. I go to move but I can't, pain discharging through my body causing me to wince. My right arm feels heavy as I try to move it. I close my eyes my mind going to Natasha and the baby. I have to get up there make sure their okay along with Sarah and everybody else.

I look down at my stomach and I wish I hadn't. A bar is impaled into the left side of my lower abdomen blood pooling underneath me. I grab onto my head as the pain starts to get worse. My ear pieces goes off, Agent Hill trying to get through.

"Hyde?" I hear her voice it's calm but full of shakiness as well.

I don't respond right away.

"Maria," I speak up.

"Hyde we're coming to get you stay were you are." She orders which causes me to try to think.

"I'm not...going anywhere." I breathily answer. "How's Natasha?"

"We sent Thor, she's now with Agent Barton." Maria answers.

I sigh in relief when I hear Barton, I hope their both okay. I breath in, pain radiating through my body.

"We're coming now!" Hill exclaims.

"No," I reply, gritting my teeth together because of the pain.

"Eden," She protest her voice cracking.

"Don't... you take care of everybody else that is injured before you get to me. Find Sarah, make sure Natasha's okay, Barton." I cough, causing more pain.

"Hyde!" Hill protest again.

"That's an order Hill!"I say, looking back down at my wound.

Blood is still pouring out of the wound, I lean up on my forearms trying to get a better look, pain shooting through my right arm and hand. I curse under my breath at the radiating pain. I lay my head back on the ground trying not to move anymore. After a couple of minutes I black out again. Waking up dazed and confused I look around the familiar dark place. Great, how long have I been a sleep?

"Eden," I hear my eyes shooting open at my name.

They grip the bar, and I know what their going to do. I close my eyes tight, I can feel the bar being removed the pain becoming unbearable with each pull. As soon as there done blood begins to gush everywhere. This can't be good? I go to black out again but the sound of the bar vibrating against the floor wakes me back up. I glance at the bar trying to make my eyes focus on it, but it doesn't work so I look up.

I see a tall dark figure towering above me a concern look on his face. He bends down to help me up, my head is pounding with pain. They ease me up off the ground, one hand wrapped around my side and onto my wound. Putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding. They put my left hand over their neck and we begin to walk. I grit my teeth together the pain becoming more sever with each step we take.

"Eden," The voice is cool and calm.

I don't answer, my eyes not focusing.

"Eden," The familiar voice whispers.

This causes me to glance at them. I see my dad he's pulling me through the dark narrow hallway. And towards a flight of stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper still kinda out of it.

"Agent Hill told me where you were. I couldn't let you bleed out... or die." He tells me helping me up the stairs.

"That might be a problem," I seriously reply.