15 ♡ Blended

Laura's POV

The thought of confessing to Jimin had me tossing and turning all night, keeping myself awake. I'm pretty sure that I only slept about 2 hours, maximum. I laid in bed arguing with myself over whether I should go for it or not.

Should I tell him about the kiss? Should I not?

I'm not going to lie, I contemplated about not telling him about Yoongi and I's little "encounter" last night. It could potentially ruin things between us. But he deserves to know the truth, just so that it doesn't get regurgitated back up in the future to complicate things even further. I'm just edgy about how Jimin will take it when I tell him, I hope he understands.

Things are cleared up now with Yoongi as we both agreed that it was mutual, there just wasn't any spark. But my thoughts got mixed up again, thinking about Miranda and how she was getting closer to Jimin.

I took some time recollecting over what happened yesterday. It went from Taehyung's room where Jimin and I had another interrupted kiss moment, to that night, going out with Yoongi and kissing him.

Wow, what is my life?

I only went out with Yoongi because I got pissed off at the fact that Miranda was flirting with Jimin. Yeah, I know...

What a lame excuse.

I don't think things through half the time. I really should. Not once did I think "this might actually make things more complicated between Jimin and I."

I'm such a pabo.

I woke up to like a million texts from Rianna, raging at me for not warning her that Jungkook uploaded his dance cover of save your goodbye. I hadn't seen it myself, he probably uploaded it while I was asleep and I haven't checked BangtanTV in a while. I immediately sat up and clicked on the link she sent me. I watched the video.

I dropped my phone on my duvet as soon as it was over.

My mouth was wide open. That was amazing. Wow, he was amazing.

I threw on a pair of grey joggers, paired with my grey yin-yang crew neck and black Timberlands. I dragged myself down to studio and wasn't surprised to see Jungkook practising away.

Just like every time, he noticed me at the door and waved me good morning.

This time, however, he was accompanied by Taehyung.
As soon as he saw me he sprinted to the door.

"Noona! Good morning!"

"Morning, Tae what're you doing up this early?"

"You see Jungkook and I had to arrange some things and -"

Jungkook elbowed him, making him stop halfway through his sentence. We were silent for a moment as Tae darted his eyes between Jungkook and I "Owh um, I just wanted to see Jungkook's dance." He pressed his lips together as if holding back on his words. Jungkook just shook his head.

I gave them weird looks but before I even got the chance to question their odd behaviour the rest of Bangtan arrived.

Jungkook's POV

Phew, thankfully Taehyung didn't blurt it all out.

She still has no idea.

Jimin's POV

Jin opened the door letting me enter first, while the rest trailed behind. The maknaes and Laura were already inside. I acknowledged them, without saying anything and returned my eyes to my phone. I was still thinking of what to reply to Miranda.